All reviews loft room kingfisher restaurant organic garden breakfast and dinner buffet style summer camp icicle creek horseback riding get away gourmet food natural setting beautiful property hot tub walking trails romantic getaway outdoor activities family reunion
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I recently spent two days and nights at the Sleeping Lady in Leavenworth and my experience was spectacular! I was the Maid of Homer for my best friends wedding and it couldn’t have gone better. For the dinner, we didn’t have any center pieces (we were a little preoccupied with all the other festivities), and two of the ladies who were staff of the resort, overseeing the dinner (Kim and Kayla) took it upon themselves to find incredible center pieces. They walked the grounds and collected beautiful flowers and decorated the entire room for us!!! It made our evening even that much more memorable ❤️

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
NatashaM2952, Director of Rooms at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Thera F,

We are delighted to hear our Catering staff was able to help make your best friend's wedding even more memorable! Thank you for taking the time to review Sleeping Lady, and for choosing our property for your friends' special day. We hope you will return one day and be able to reminisce and enjoy all we have to offer.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This resort has thought of everything for you to relax in the mountains. Beautiful rustic rooms, very comfortable. A spa, library, and yoga on site. Gourmet buffet for meals in a gorgeous lodge dining room. The pool is built into the rocks, so the view of the mountains is great. There's a game room for the kids.

Don't come here if you plan to watch TV and movies; there's none in the rooms and Wi-Fi can be spotty. But if you want to sit on the deck and enjoy the mountain view with a glass of wine, this could be the place for you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Natasha M, Director of Rooms at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Vhend,

Thank you for your wonderful description of Sleeping Lady. We have a special spot here, where you're able to reconnect with the ones you love. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

This is one of my favorite places to go in Washington. For Christmas I gave my husband a weekend at Sleeping Lady. Our room was rustic luxury. The bed was very comfortable for sleeping while it was freezing out. We delighted in the snow next door as we snowshoed. The meals are out of this world. Best of all, the outside world is shut out. I don't even know if there is a TV there. It was heavenly.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear artteach2014,

Thank you so much for your recent visit! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed the cozy guest room. You're right, we don't offer TV's in the guestrooms to try to get our guests outside, which you were able to experience! I am so glad you were able to enjoy the snowshoeing! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had a great experience in the winter here with a group of friends. The staff was very nice and friendly and the resort was really a pleasant experience. It was especially nice with a foot of snow on the ground which made it an extra magical experience. We came away fat and happy as we took advantage of the generous included meals in the large lodge-style dining hall. We also took advantage of the other smaller restaurant at the resort that had some nice food, coffee, tea, and some specialty cold-weather drinks like hot-buttered rum, hot chocolate, mulled wine, and other delights.
The resort is nestled in the forest, alongside a river and the surrounding mountains a few miles from the town of Leavenworth. It is comprised of a bunch of smaller buildings all connected with paths. The rooms are in small groups of about 10 or so and are clean and modern yet rustic. There are other individual buildings such as a large chapel for weddings and such, a very cute grotto bar that feels like you are in a cave, a family game room, a library where you can read a book by the fire or sit and chat with friends, and others for private group events.
Our group rented the rooms with the loft bedroom, which were nice but made it a little difficult to control the heat since the loft was quite a bit warmer than the rest of the room. There is plenty of heat available, you just have to find the right comfort level for everyone.
If you haven't been to Leavenworth, it's a real treat around Christmas time, and Oktoberfest is crazy and fun as well, but it would be a nice trip at any time of the year, although it is small without much to do in the town itself, so you may prefer to have the Sleeping Lady Resort occupy much, if not all, of your day.
Don't forgot to look up at the mountain behind the resort to see the sleeping lady on top!
I look forward to going back.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank chrispatrik
Natasha M, Rooms Division Director at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear chrispatrik,

We are so pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort! Thank you for your beautiful narrative of our property. We do believe we have a very special gem here and appreciate your wonderful interpretation!

We look forward to your next visit. Summers here are just as beautiful as the winter, with a plethora of activities to keep you busy!

Thank you again for choosing Sleeping Lady.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The pool = dream come true grotto. The bar is as a hidden hobbit gem. The cabins are peaceful and restorative. Perfect for small families and couples that want a pure mountain getwaway.

My family and I have visited this resort twice now and plan on making it a yearly vacation. Even though I have enough room here to go on and on about how much I adore this place....there are no words to decribe how beautiful and wonderful it is....from the gardens (that they cut their fresh herbs from for cooking our magnificent meals) to the personal touches to the adorable cat that walks the grounds .....this place is pure magic.

Room Tip: Choose a loft room if you have extra guests (Kids LOVE this feature)
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Natasha M, other at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Dear RivergirlC3C3,

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us; it sounds like you were able to see most of our property! With our resort being this big, we do have a lot to offer; it could take a few days to experience. The pool is magic and The Grotto is so much fun! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the guest rooms. We hope on your next trip you will be able to see the second cat and Roki, our resident pup! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!