All reviews two room suite riverfront park outdoor hot tub room was clean and comfortable visiting leavenworth
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable of the history of the building and surrounding area. We stayed multiple evenings, rooms were large ,cleen, and comfortable; breakfast was varitable. Shops, restaurants, and bars are all in walking distance. Multiple guest went for hikes each mornig down by the river. I would recommend this place to anyone who asked. It's affordable even during the multiple festivals they have throughout the year.

Room tip: quiet and affordable.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kka67
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

It's an older motel and could use some updating but my room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the location is great. You are only a block from restaurants, bars and shops and 2 blocks from the riverfront park.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank CHAD Z
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Older place, but very clean & comfortable. Refrig & Microwave in room. Clean & comfy bed & so was the carpet & bathroom. No wi-fi, but didn't miss it for the one night. Super nice lady. I asked to see the room first & she took to the room we were getting & apparently I took it, lol. Would recommend this place & price was not too bad...

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sandi M
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

This place is filthy. I would never stay here again. It looks like someone lost their bowels all Over the side of the mattress in room #7. Disgusting. The breakfast was nasty, pastries were old and stale. Milk was warm on the verge of spoiled. This place probably has bugs. I went home and scrubbed myself .

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

We decided last minute to attend a festival in Leavenworth & didn't start looking for a room until we were on the road there. We had originally planned to stay in a nearby town but then while driving there decided that the "nearby town" wasn't actually that nearby after all. So after searching high & low we were lucky enough to find an available room at this Inn. The staff was very sweet & helpful but the rooms are sadly outdated. VERY CLEAN but outdated.

Date of stay: November 2016