See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Wife and I were able to land a very last minute spot to stay here on a Friday night. I believe this is now the "Alpine View RV Park". We drove to explore both the KOA and the Icicle Creek RV Parks so have a good basis to compare:

This park is only a 5 minute walk to downtown Leavenworth which is its biggest plus. It's adjacent to Hwy 2 but there is a good 50' buffer between the Hwy and the campground. The spots are VERY close -- in fact, I couldn't put out my awning without risking hitting my neighbor. Sites 12 - 16 looked to be the best of the 'full hookup sites". Staff was friendly and helpful.

The KOA is a further from town but although long, still a do able walk. Had the facilities you'd expect at a KOA. My first impression was, "Man, this place is crowded".

The RV resort at Icicle Creek was -- by far -- the nicest of the three. The have some spots that overlook the river that are really nice. Grass area throughout and pretty easy access. The biggest drawback is that you are a couple of miles from down -- would even be a long bike ride.

Room Tip: If traveling in summer, do the 'happy hour' float at LOC (Leavenworth Outdoor Center) down the icicle/Wenatchee rivers. Wife and I did it on Paddleboards and it was well worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple