“Low Key Pub”

Post Office Tavern
Ranked #45 of 97 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 January 2017

The night was becoming of desperation...Thanksgiving and nothing seemed opened. Then out of the corner of my eye, I see people, movement inside. Beer! Pool Tables! Pinball! That's all I need...ok and a couple of Jagger Shots since roaming the night seemed neverending! This was a perfect find and quenched my thirst easily. Good find! Pat on my back! :)

Reviewed 12 December 2016

The food was good and the server was helpful in choosing the right beverages. Great selection for all.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

One of my favorite places to visit every time i go to Leavenworth. I have enjoyed the staff and the food every time.. Fun place to unwind after a day of driving or shopping.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We stopped in on a week night and were just ignored at our table. Was looking forward to a fun time there, but left after our first round. The bartender didn't seem to interested.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I never miss a chance to stop into the Post Office, just a great atmosphere, excellent service, and wonderful people in general.