“Great place to watch the game”
Review of Post Office Tavern

Post Office Tavern
Ranked #43 of 93 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Came to the post office to watch the game. They have many TVs available for this, though not all of them have sound. The drinks were great and there's pool or darts you can also play. It's a pretty big venue, though it fills up quickly on game day. We were fortunate to get a seat and then we parked it. The door man/bouncer was a little intense. Nice but seemed a little over concerned about some things. When my husband was paying our tab he walked clear across the bar to tell him not to lean on the bar, he wasn't leaning on it, he was just signing the check and thought it was a little over kill to get on him about it, when there was a lot of people around doing the same thing. He was friendly as we left, just not sure why he was so intense about something so silly. We would definitely come back.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The night was becoming of desperation...Thanksgiving and nothing seemed opened. Then out of the corner of my eye, I see people, movement inside. Beer! Pool Tables! Pinball! That's all I need...ok and a couple of Jagger Shots since roaming the night seemed neverending! This was a perfect find and quenched my thirst easily. Good find! Pat on my back! :)

Reviewed 12 December 2016

The food was good and the server was helpful in choosing the right beverages. Great selection for all.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

One of my favorite places to visit every time i go to Leavenworth. I have enjoyed the staff and the food every time.. Fun place to unwind after a day of driving or shopping.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We stopped in on a week night and were just ignored at our table. Was looking forward to a fun time there, but left after our first round. The bartender didn't seem to interested.