Alpen Rose Inn
Alpine Rivers Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$120
Enzian Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$153
Linderhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$199
Der Ritterhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$120
Aspen Suites at The Icicle Village Resort(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$169
Travelocity
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort(Leavenworth)
US$204
Bavarian Lodge(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$152
Travelocity
US$169
Obertal Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
All reviewsevening dessertcoffee deliveredcomplimentary dessertcheesecakeblack forest cakecoffee servicebedroom condoquiet locationdecorated for christmasgas fireplacehot tubstay there againshort drivenice poolevery morninghot breakfastwonderful place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My husband, 4yr old, and I stayed at Alpen Rose Friday-Sunday. It was extremely clean, the front desk agents were very kind, and they had many services to help make us comfortable. Breakfast was limited, but good quality (although the fruits were clearly canned, not fresh). They have cards and board games for guests to use in the common room or in their private rooms. They have a DVD library so you can watch movies in your room as well. We loved the fireplace and the mountain view from our room. It was overall a very nice stay. Because we stayed at the beginning of March, it was still snowy and cold, so the pool was closed and we did not use the hot tub. I did utilize the coffee delivery (right to your door at the time you choose!) and it was a wonderful touch. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 16 March 2018

Good evening Paalyn, and we here at the hotel are happy that we could accommodate for you three while you were here. hopefully during your next visit maybe in the summer, you will get to utilize the pool. Until then, thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

very clean hotel room, dog friendly, Great hot tub, easy to get to town, right next to the mountains, friendly staff, and the room has a good layout with fire place. We had a great trip to Leavenworth and the Alpen Rose Inn really added to the experience.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 March 2018

Thank you for saying all this! I am truly glad that we were able to add to the fun experience you were hoping to find in Leavenworth. I'm hoping you may be able to make a trip back up to town during a different season, or next year, and that we can help out with one more memorable adventure.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I got a deal off of the Groupon App for the fireplace deluxe room. The photos that it showed made it look beautiful, with a spa bathtub right next to a queen sized German framed bed. It looked lovely! The main reason my husband and I wanted the room was for the amazing bathtub it showed, but when we showed up and were given a key to our room, it was a whole different story.
When we arrived at the Alpen Rose Inn and opened the door to our room, we were very disappointed. There was no beautiful bathtub or bed, no luxury feel at all. The bed was lumpy and uncomfortable, they had a tiny bathroom with a shower/tub that was so low a baby could hardly take a bath in it. The main fireplace didn't even work! You spend well over $100 on a fireplace deluxe room and do not even have a working fireplace? Quite disappointing. The main light fixture was missing the whole light bulb piece making my husband and I only being able to use the tiny lamps for light.
There were light switches that seemed to go to nothing. The bathtub would fill up with water randomly during a shower and would take a couple hours to drain. The bed sheets reeked of the smell of bleach and the pillows were so lumpy and well used we slept without them.
Overall, it was quite a disappointing experience. My husband and I love Leavenworth but we would not go back if we had to stay here. Save your money and go to a different Inn, because this one was quite a awful experience.

Room Tip: A different Inn entirely would be a well thought
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 17 March 2018

We here at the hotel apologies that we could not have met to your expectations per your arrival. Unfortunately, a few photos were retrieved by Groupon with out our approval, and the Jacuzzi tub could be seen in one of the photos. Without our knowledge, it was giving the wrong impression of what the Groupon deal really includes. We have gotten that photos along side other photos removed to correctly represent the Groupon promotion. As to your remaining comments. I thank you for allowing me to know your opinions, and that now we can build on it to make our hotel a better hotel. Thank you again, and I hope you can make another trip to Leavenworth.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

My husband and I spent a weekend away in Leavenworth here at the Alpen Inn. We had a wonderful time. The inn is quaint and well tended to with a nice backyard that would be great to enjoy in warmer weather. It is an easy walk from downtown and we enjoyed a nice little hike along the river trails. They brought us hot cocoa waiting for us outside our door in the morning (we aren't coffee drinkers) which was fun. Our first night in Leavenworth we wanted to go find someplace to get some desert but everything was pretty closed and we coldn't find what we were looking for. We came back to the inn and sat by the fire and played some card games and they brought us a complimentary piece of cheesecake and had a kiosk of hot drinks we could get. We loved our stay and we'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 March 2018

Thank you Tyra! It is so great to know that we were got to help you be comfortable during your stay, and that you enjoyed too. The backyard/garden is stunning during the summer as our staff works well with keeping it maintained, and incredible. Thank you for your kind words, and we sure do hope to have you back in the future

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We were there in the off season and found the staff to be most helpful. The room was impeccably clean and the breakfasts were lovely. We were also allowed to bring our dog with us and she was allowed in the lounge where we played board games and enjoyed the wonderful dessert which the hotel provided each night, a nice touch. We walked into town and enjoyed the restaurants and shops. I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: February 2018
Management response:Responded 16 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We at the hotel truly appreciate it, and are incredibly happy to know that we got to give you an enjoyable experience. If you plan on making a trip back up to town, I hope we get to see you once again.