Hampton Inn & Suites Leavenworth(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$209
Haus Hanika(Leavenworth)
US$229
Abendblume(Leavenworth)
US$227
Leavenworth Village Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$176
Priceline
Adventure Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$209
TripAdvisor
All reviewscable tvsleeping lady resortwifihostsverizontrucktownmountainscleanliness
Reviewed 25 May 2015

We had a beautiful site right along the Icicle River in this small park. It was a back-in spot with only 30 amps which was fine since we didn't need the air-con. There was only one 50 amp spot along the river but it was a pull-in spot. The sites along the river are alternating pull-in back-in so you will be facing your neighbors no matter which site you get. It was fine since there was plenty of room. These sites have loose gravel pads with a small gravel patio. The rest of the area was grass. The owners help guide you into your site. There is plenty of room for any size RV. There are no garbage containers anywhere except by the front entrance. You have to haul your garbage there on your own. There was no dog run/area even though there was a sign indicating so - it was under construction. Firewood could be purchased at the office for $5/bundle. The wifi was not reliable. Leavenworth is very close by. You must walk around their quaint little town. Probably better (and busier) in the summertime.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MountaineerCoq
Reviewed 21 May 2015

Just finished booking our fourth trip to icicle river rv resort. As usual Virginia bends over backwards to get our booking just right and I know exactly what will happen when we pull in two weeks from now. After checkin in with Virginia personally, I will be ground guided directly to a clean and well managed site. There is no better place to stay when experiencing the beauty of the greater Leavenworth area.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 21 May 2015

Was quoted 40.00 per night minus 10% plus tax on phone. When we go there, we were charged 44.00. I tried to quesiton it but they were in such a hurry to get us in our spot, I was blown off. We were given only 2 choices of where to park, like the place was totally full. Well after 2 days of keeping track I have no idea why we HAD TO be in one of those spots as there were many empty. Internet was awfull, non existant for us, we had to use our own hotspot. Then after getting upset I was overcharged, we went to discuss it. UNBELIEVABLE! We just couldnt agree on how much they overcharged us. These women couldnt explain it other than to say, "that's what the computer says". I suggested backing the whole charge out and redoeing it completely but she would have none of that. I couldnt even get the woman calm enough to talk to me and explain why they were coming up with the amount they were chargeing other than "that's what the computer says". The difference in our amount and there's was about a dollar but by this time it was the way we were being treated and that we were overcharged to begin with, so we fought for the right amount of our credit. The manager who was called in was VERY rude. So watch that your charged what your quoted because getting it fixed later is a battle.

The icing on the cake was when the owner (I'm guessing) called the next day, after we were gone to complain that we got a credit of LESS THAN A DOLLAR to much!! She made a call to complain that we paid LESS THAN A DOLLAR than she thought we needed to. UNBELIEVABLE! So after overcharging us in the first place, not get getting the services that were included and then having to battle for our credit, that an adult business owner would make a special call to a customer (ex customer) to complain about 87 cents is beyond ignorant. This place is not that great. Everyone IS packed in and they put you where they want even if the place is partially empty. Move on to another place and spare yourself the heartache this place inflicts when trying to enjoy yourself.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dee W
Reviewed 16 October 2014

We should have taken the first sign that this RV resort was less than desirable when the female staff member took our reservation (I will call her 'V'). By far the rudest person I have ever dealt with in hospitality and I spent 20 years of my life in hospitality. She reprimanded my husband and myself for not knowing how long it was going to take us to get to Leavenworth after I had called to give the heads up that we would be arriving after dinner (ended up 9 pm). I explained we had never been to the town before but that didn't seem to matter. Horrible, horrible person.
Our campsite was reserved 4 months in advance and we were given the smallest - no exaggeration, the smallest with two empty sites visible to us during our entire 3 night stay. Our site did not have a fire pit but it got worse...the electricity did not work and was blamed on us. We have a mint retro trailer that we baby but thought due to its age maybe it was our trailer. It ended that it wasn't and this was after we spent the time to go and buy a new plug at a hardware store in town and install it ourselves. The campsite breaker was the ultimate problem - it was broken. No apology...nothing but more attitude from the staff. I agree with another comment here in that if you have a large bus-like motor home you may have a different experience...probably a better one as we witnessed that the staff are very friendly to the large RV'ers. I cannot stress enough not to stay here; they truly make a camping excursion a horrible experience. Shame on them...camping should be fun for everyone.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
11  Thank RoadTripper0098
Reviewed 15 September 2014 via mobile

Very nice location. We brought the rv, our dog, and our 4 kids. (One of which is only 2 year old) when we first checked in, she wasn't going to allow us to stay as we had 1 too many people (yes she was referring to my baby) but after telling her we had no where else to go- she allowed us for just this once. She made it clear we would not be welcome back again- and to try the KOA next time. While staying there we took our dog for a walk, and got yelled at because her tags on her collar were making too much noise. After we put her away we decided to go for a bike ride. My husband was then stopped to let him know what a bad parent he was for having his 2 year old ride with him on a secure seat with her helmet on.. Nice beautiful area- but sadly we just could not enjoy ourselves.

• Stayed: August 2014