“Fondue saves the day!”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 8th & 9th Street
Description: ABOUT US: "The European Steakhouse with an American Heart." Mozart's Restaurant embodies the qualities of Amadeus himself; innovative, creative, and timeless. Located in downtown Leavenworth, WA; Mozart's has been a family run restaurant serving fine European cuisine and wines for over 20 years. With a recent change in ownership in 2016, Mozart's remains in the family with We are excited to be offering a new menu, craft cocktails, and a growing whiskey library with over 30+ whiskeys. MENU: Our seasonally changing menu consists of some of the best European cuisine in Leavenworth, WA. We have some great new additions for the winter: Firsts: Goat Scored and FIlled Artisan Demi-Baguette with Parmesan & Garlic Butter, Clam Chowder, Goat Cheese Potato Cakes, Crabcakes, and Fondue Lighter Provisions: Harvest Salad, Bourbon Burger, and Stacked Reuben, Blackened Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Mains: Wild Boar Stout Stew, Pesto Penne, Certified Angus Top Sirloin, Filet Mignon and much more!
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We went to Leavenworth intent on eating at Andreas Keller, but when we arrived, we found it was closed due to a basement flood back in November. There was a note saying, in the meantime Mozart’s was serving Bavarian style lunch upstairs. So we gave it a try.

Mozart’s is much quieter and more formal. Their Bavarian lunch options were limited, if the waitress hadn’t mentioned the fondue, we might have left. But the fondue which serves 2-4 saved the day! It was quick, easy and satisfying, everyone was happy. This could be our new winter Leavenworth tradition!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

My husband and I are in Leavenworth frequently, and wanted to go for a nice quiet dinner, we usually just hit Uncle Uli's pub for a quick lunch. Made our reservations the night before,got there about 10 minutes early. We were greeted and seated right away. We had a great table right by the window, looked out at all of the lights and all of the people on the main street. Our server was friendly, helpful with questions, and took good care of us. The food was excellent! Cooked to perfection, and plated beautifully. The only negative I have is that the atmosphere here is not for a quiet romantic dinner. I thought it was, my mistake. Tables are very close together, feels like you are seated with everyone in the room. The food was worth it though, we will go back, just with the right expectations this time.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I visited this restaurant around noon time to ask some questions about their menu. They waitress asked the chef my questions and he actually sent me out a few samples. He then came out and spent several minutes speaking with me. I decided at that point to return for dinner. When My wife and I returned that evening, We ordered our meal which were excellent. The chef remembered me and sent a very generous complimentary steak sample that was the best I have ever eaten in my life! He then came to our table and spoke with my wife and I which made it an exceptional evening.

1  Thank Craig B
Reviewed 11 February 2018

For good German food this is a good go to place. It is worth the price for the meal. The quality of the food and service had not diminished over several visits in the last 20 years. They have updated the restaurant, but is still very comfortable place to enjoy a quiet well prepared meal. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Visited here for lunch as our favorite restaurant was closed for repairs. Nice atmosphere and service was excellent... actually had same server as we usually get at other other location.

Cabbage was a giant wedge and very bland in flavor... not sure if that was due to style of cut wedge instead of shredded, but definitely lacked the flavor. Spätzle was flavorful, but dry. However, the schnitzel was absolutely fantastic... cooked perfectly and tasted excellent as did the mushroom gravy.

Wished they offered a traditional German pretzel on the appetizer menu.

Price was fair, but should offer a lunch portion as the dinner size/price is a little much for a midday meal while out sightseeing and shopping.