“Late lunch”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Pleasant staff. Attentive, but not too much. Worked quickly and efficiently. My 4th visit in 2 years. I’ve always had great service and food.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We've loved this place for French dip and savory crepes and often choose to go for dinner because there is rarely a wait. They've accommodated our kids even without a kids menu. We visited last weekend, the food was good as usual, but the wait staff, not so much. Our meal was fine, there were several things they were out of and our server spoke gruffly without any suggestions. "We don't have that". I don't remember them ever checking to see if we needed anything after our meal was delivered. But what really angered me was our server asking us to leave before my elderly father had barely chewed his last bite because he needed the table for a reservation. We had been there no more than 20 minutes since our food arrived. The party with the reservation was not there and there were other open tables.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Just ate here both ordered the coq au vin looked nice enough when it arrived but soon discovered that the chicken had clearly been reheated as the chicken was very dry the roast potatoes were tepid at best and the sauce was just a "glob" of salty onion and mushrooms the best thing about the meal was the green beans. When the waitress removed our dishes and we said it was very dry her reply was that she had heard that a lot this evening???
Whilst we sat there 2 other meals were returned to the kitchen. Reading the reviews it seems the desserts might be good but if you're looking for a main meal eat somewhere else

1  Thank Sandra C
Reviewed 22 July 2018

we usually have lunch here when we visit Leavenworth. The sandwiches are delicious. Last time I had the ham sandwich. Good bread and excellent ham. My wife had the French dip sandwich. She thought it was good but needed some cheese. The crepes are outstanding, especially the dessert crepes which are more than enough for two.

1  Thank Bob N
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I went to the Andreas Keller at 5:30 PM to try to beat the crowd (since it had the #1 rating on Trip Advisor), but even then there were at least 20 people waiting for a table. So, I walked a little way down the street and found this little place. No waiting at all. Everything was nice and fancy. I had the Angry Shrimp salad. Just the right amount of tangy flavor to the dressing. The shrimp of good size and tasty! Excellent all round!