This hotel was very nice. Clean and comfortable. A bit noisy but the place was swamped. The breakfast was yummy and with lots of selection (included in the room). Although plan to take it to go back to your room if you hit the restaurant at peak hours (it was a zoo both mornings I was there). This place is very dog friendly! They have special treats and a toy for your dog on check in and there are lots of places to take the dog to potty. Another neat thing is you can walk a trail from the hotel to downtown via a park with an island. My dog loved getting to cool off in the river going to and from downtown (especially on a hot day). Would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Icicle Inn at the Icicle Village Resort is Leavenworth's full service resort with JJ Hills Fresh Grill for all our in-house dining as well as complimentary full breakfast for all of our guests. Alpine Spa is our full service spa with individual and couples services, Icicle Junction Activity Center includes an 18 hole miniature golf course, arcade games, a 75" projection big screen so you can keep an eye on all your sports teams while on vacation, the Connections Café in the Junction offers deli items all day with beer and wine choices as well. Our seasonally enclosed swimming pool is heated for year around swimming. Enjoy complimentary hot breakfast buffet and much more. With full service catering and over 9,000 square feet of meeting space groups find the resort to be a perfect gathering spot in the center of Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icicle Inn at Icicle Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Icicle Hotel Leavenworth
- Best Western Icicle Hotel
- Best Western Leavenworth
- Leavenworth Best Western