“Family time”

Hungry Harbor Grille
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great, low cost ,family friendly place. The food was good for fast food, hot food and friendly staff. I would go here again.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Not that being a fast food/burger joint is a bad thing, mind you. It's not. But I was a bit underwhelmed by the quality and pricing, and I was more than a bit perplexed by the long line. It definitely has a following! I had the Blues Burger with BBQ sauce and Blue Cheese, and it was decent. I'd be fine skipping and going with another option the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This is a fast food type of restaurant that is right in the main part of town. The clam chowder is OK, as is everything else. No atmosphere, not horrible but nothing spectacular. Decor could use a face lift, like most beach towns, but it is convenient to the shops and beach.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My daughter discovered how good the clam chowder was here and so we all tried it Mothers Day weekend. She was right - this clam chowder is tasty and some of the best in the area and we have tried a few! The service is friendly and efficient; order at the counter and then the wait staff deliver to table. One amazing plus was the bottled water with the meal was 25cents! One person in our party had their clam chowder served in a sour dough bread bowl which she enjoyed. We will definitely return and I thought the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

This place has it all! Great hamburgers, fish and chips, nightly specials, BBQ ribs and Prime Rib on the weekends, and they have a Sunday Buffet that would put any casino to shame with Eggs Benedict, Biscuits and Gravy, Scrambled eggs, 2 kinds of potatoes, Corned Beef Hash, French Toast, Bacon, 2 kind of sausages, and a cold table chock full of wonderful fruits, ham wrapped asparagus, and a multitude of pastries and cheesecakes. What more could you ask for?