US$149
US$102
US$220
US$184
Hampton.com
Best Western Alderwood(Lynnwood)(Great Value!)
US$191
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$99
US$179
US$161
All reviewsfront deskmarriott propertyfire pitspecial thanksfree coffeehigh speednice pool areaeasy freeway accessconvenient locationrooms are comfortablealderwood mallnight's sleepboeing factorypleasant stayhot tubhousekeeping staffstayed one night
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

First I am a lifelong Marriott Member so a little shocked by my experience at this place. I Arrived at 12am area is iffy at best. So I checked in and arrived in room only to find the ANCIENT wall unit thermostat and wall heater were not working. Called to front desk - at this time of night you would think they would simply move me but instead sent housekeeping - 10 minutes later some lady that barely speaks English shows up and puts her hand on the heater, as if I didn’t check - she then could barely tell me what she was going to do about it. Apparently she said she would tell the front desk. After another 5 minutes of no response, (she apparently disappeared), I call the front desk and they agreed to move me rooms - so I wait another 5 mins for keys - great. Anyway hotel is dilapidated and not a Marriott level experience - if your a Marriott member avoid its one of the worse hotels I’ve ever stayed at across all brands(hopefully Marriott will read and look at my history as I am seriously disappointed which says a lot - it’s cheap for a reason rooms need remodel (wall pics attached) - I would not honor this hotel with the Marriott logo - time for renovations! Feel bad for staff obviously a poorly managed property. Have stayed at the Best Western in Lynwood and it is nicer than this - crazily disappointed. Hopeful management will reach out - we will see and will keep you posted on resolution - should give us all insight to how they treat their customers!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Chanley:

Good evening and thank for staying with us recently. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I will be sure to look into this experience personally.

I would love the opportunity to speak with you directly and can be reached via email at mjlee@csmcorp.net or via telephone as well. Once again my sincere apologies and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

From the front desk clerk Violeta to the restaurant staff ( sorry didn’t catch their names, 2 ladies and a gentleman) they were wonderful. Polite, friendly and just so appreciative that we chose their hotel. We stay at Marriot properties all the time for pleasure and for business and must say that this customer service is exactly what should happen at all Marriot hotels. Some other properties could learn a thing or two from you. You guys rock. Thank you so much for an excellent stay and making us feel so comfortable. Can’t wait to stay again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

KerryBerry68:

Hello and thank you so much for staying with us recently! It is so exciting to see that you Violeta was most helpful as well as our Bistor staff. I will make sure to share your feedback with the team directly. Thank you so much for staying with us recently and our entire staff looks forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I stay for multiple weeks at a time and the evening Bistro staff service is outstanding. Sharon knows just the right offering for happy hour. Juliet always smiles and waves. Tommy goes out of his way to always greet me personally when he sees me come in from work. Stacy goes out of the way to check on my allergies and how they can alter things to keep me safe. I feel like I am staying at extended family members house. The options for the traveling business person for dinner are great and you can make a different selection every night and not get bored. Happy Hour 5-7PM has discounted appetizers and they are good. Thanks to my friends, Stacy, Juliet, Tommy and Sharon I never go to bed hungry or disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Charminglygina:

Good afternoon! I am so excited to read that our entire evening breakfast staff was amazing during your stay! We are truly lucky to have such a great team and I will be sure to forward your feedback to them personally. Thank you again for staying with us and our entire staff looks forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here probably 10+ times as my family lives nearby and it's very convenient. We are platinum with Marriott and about 50k points from being lifetime platinum with Marriott. The service has been really good sometimes and just serviceable others. In all of our times staying here, we've never once we received an upgrade, which is crazy to me. Compare this with our stays with Marriott elsewhere (particularly abroad) and we've always received awesome upgrades. We've stayed at the residence inn by the mall and even received an upgrade there.

We last stayed there in June and our room was an odd amalgamation of old courtyard Marriott (read: the blue pitcher with yellow flowers and faux marble shower/tub which is old courtyard), coupled with some new touches interspersed. The bed was comfortable as always, but the room overall just looked tired and like it wasn't fully renovated. Not a good look!

We will stay here again for nine nights next month for a business/family trip and I live in hope that we might get an upgrade since we are there for over a week! 118 nights in Marriotts in 2017 hopefully will count for something.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Rashed K, Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

rckwygirl76,

We appreciate the feedback, and are working to upgrade many of the bathrooms in our hotel. I do apologize for not upgrading you, we do have a lot of rewards members that stay with us and we do our best to upgrade everyone we can. I will make sure you get an upgrade next time you stay with us. If you would like to send me an email, I will put some notes on your upcoming reservation. Again, thtank you for staying with us and have a great new year.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Sometimes you check into a hotel and you get a pleasant unexpected experience that you want to share with others. This was one of those hotels!! The staff are exceptional, especially the front desk staff because there was where we had the most contact. A family member of mine had some medical procedure done and we needed to check into our room early so we could drop everything off and proceed to the medical center. Not only did they make sure our room was ready and gave us a 10am check in but they made sure we were on the ground level so it would be easy access to us when we came back after the procedure! They greeted us each time and made us feel so welcome that I would rather stay here than some luxury hotel down the street where your just treated like any old guest. Remember the saying, " It's not what they say, it's how they make you fell " is what you remember. A special shout out to the front desk gal named? ,,,, sorry can't remember her unique name .. Veroxcitta?

Stayed: December 2017

Dan Y:

Good evening and thank you so much for staying with us last month! I am so pleased to read that our team here at the property was most accommodating during your stay and love your saying that you included as well! Please let me know if I personally can be of any service in the future.