US$119
US$142
Hampton.com
US$149
US$99
Best Western Alderwood(Lynnwood)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$150
All reviewsspecial thanksmarriott propertyfree coffeeroom was cleanhigh speednice pool areaeasy freeway accessconvenient locationalderwood mallfront desk staffnight's sleepboeing factorypleasant staystayed one nightsofa bedhot tubfree parking
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We just stayed one night. Location is right off Interstate 5. The rooms need to be refreshed, but overall the hotel is nice and comfortable. We were surprised that they do not offer a breakfast buffet, unlike their east coast counterparts where we are from. I travel with family a lot and have hungry children so good thing this hotel is around the corner from Stryker Cafe where we had the most awesome breakfast on the way to Vancouver.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Eric M:

Good morning. I am so pleased to read that you found the hotel nice and comfortable for your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the absence of a complimentary breakfast, but be assured that the hotel's Bistro does offer an amazing breakfast with our new menu as well. If you should ever need anything else, please feel free to contact me directly and I would be more than happy to assist in any way that I can.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

This Courtyard is located close to shopping and restaurants, it is a short ride to Seattle or Bellevue. The service is excellent, despite a hiccup when calling in to reserve one of the room types wasn't what we specified. The front desk did their best to get us rooms close together.
Lynwood is one of the best cities to stay it has a little bit of everything for everyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear WilliamsH2473EO:

Good morning and thank you so much for staying with us recently! It was truly all of our staff's pleasure to welcome you as our guest. I am pleased to read that our service was excellent and we were able to assist with a change of a room type. Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything else and I would be more than happy to assist in any way that I can.

Have a great day and we all look forward to the next opportunity to welcome back as our guest!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed while on business in Seattle and once again Courtyard came up trumps. Friendly welcome, no quibbles when arriving as the restaurant was closing - my colleague and I got a good hot meal served. My room was clean and serviceable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Kevin R:

Good afternoon from Lynnwood, WA! Thank you so much for staying with us recently. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed a friendly welcome upon arrival and that our Food and Beverage staff was able to assist you with a dinner option upon arrival. All of our staff looks forward to welcoming you back again as our guest soon!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I were able to get two connecting rooms for the first two nights of our stay. Two bathrooms, a sofa bed in the living room, and 3 beds all in all. Very comfortable, and surprisingly not loud at all since our rooms were located on the south side of the hotel where there is a freeway. The house keeping ladies were very nice and friendly as well, they do a great job. The staff here is very welcoming in general, especially the people at the front desk in the lobby. This hotel also has a pool and a hot tub which I loved so that's a bonus, a gym, and a patio out back which I unfortunately could not go out to because it was pretty cold. It looks like a nice place to relax though. It's just a really great place to stay, even if you're just in town for a couple of days! Can't wait to visit again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Aleanie M:

Good afternoon and thank you so much for staying with us recently as well as providing your feedback in regards to your stay. I am so pleased you found our hotel such a great place to stay and our entire staff looks forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back again as our guest soon!

Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything at all and I would be more than happy to assist in any way that I can.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I had to research 8 or more hotels to find a place for our hockey team to stay and right from the first phone call, this hotel was 5 Star! Nichole and her team sure knew how to treat us. We would never stay anywhere else if in the area again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Mark L, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Daylon P:

Good morning! Thank you again so much for staying with us recently! It was truly all of our staff's pleasure to welcome you and your guests/team as our guests and we all look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you all back again soon.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything at all.