“Good food - fast delivery”
Review of Johnny's Wok

Johnny's Wok
Ranked #126 of 315 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Your typical Chnese food which is done well. We have eaten in and had delivery. Not exactly a nice date atmosphere - not bad, but not very good either. We prefer take out or delivery.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

It's a pretty good value for a quick lunch time pit stop from 11:30-1:30 time line. This is
a solid place for fast food in and/or take out dinning.
The lunch specials are what we usually order.
no ADA parking next to the restaurant, & the close spots look to be taken by staff.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

We like to order take out here. I really like Thai, but basic Chinese food is good for the fam. Good pork fried rice, Mushu pork has lots of fresh veggies. And the broccoli beef is well prepared. Nothing fancy. But good and reliable.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

My favorites are Lemon Chicken, Sweet and Sour Shrimp, Crispy Shrimp with Black Bean Sauce and Beef with Broccoli. My favorite appetizers are Fantail Prawns and Crispy Tofu. I always order the Egg Flower Soup. Their Fried Rice is the best!!!! Their family style dinners are a great deal.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

This restaurant was recommended to me by a friend. Johnny's was very difficult to find and I drove past it twice. The atmosphere is a turn off; dirty, messy and an unkept look with rags sitting on a couple of tables. I still gave it a chance and dined in. I found the booth that looked the cleanest. I ordered from the lunch menu, cashew chicken. Flavors were good. The broth of the wonton soup was delicious but the dumplings were just fair. Did not like the vegetable roll. The cashew chicken tasted good but not many cashews and the chicken texture was stringy and odd. This is probably a good place for take out but i don't recommend eating on site.

Been to Johnny's Wok? Share your experiences!