“Great steakhouse and more!”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Lynnwood
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Lynnwood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 309 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Best ribeye steak in Seattle area ! Friendly service ! Ice cold beers ! Excellent martinis ! Great atmosphere ! On two visits so far we are sold !! You have to try the escargot and the delicious stuffed mushrooms ! Cheers !

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Good higher end, steakhouse which also features poultry, ribs and fish. Full bar, limited amount of reservations available. Full service menu available in lounge as well. Televisionsin liunge area. Excellent menu.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This restaurant gives you plenty of choice, real value for your money and whats most important; whatever you choose its really good!
It's a real restaurant with a nice romantic atmosphere, totally different compared to a Denny's, Wendy's or Red Lobster

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I spend many, many nights away from home. Because of this I eat out a lot. The Keg is one of those places that has a menu with the prices on the right that look hand written without a decimal point which means....expensive.
The first time I took my wife there and saw the prices, it was all I could think of.....until the first bite. It was spectacular! Filet and Lobster! Sure, the total bill for two of us came close to a couple of Benjamins, but it was so worth it.
Then a week ago we returned for a much anticipated great dinner....
This time I ordered a prime rib with lobster...and it was just not good, but bad. I had to chew on the prime rib for a substantial period of time....I was actually thinking of the calories i was consuming. The lobster tasted like pop corn.
Unfortunately, this dinner set me back another couple 100 so I doubt we will return. The risk for the dollar is too great.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We could find no complaints with anything - the atmosphere, food quality and variety, service, or anything else.
Note that if you are staying in the area some hotel reception desks have discount coupons.