“Better to keep it a secret”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Secret Garden Restaurant
Ranked #207 of 295 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I tend not to be picky but this place just grossed me out. The waitress never smiled, the place was rather empty, she slopped lots of dishes on the table which were ok and then brought out the meat for the BBQ. Nothing about it was very appealing. It didn't taste bad but I was grossed out by the presentation and the service. The Seattle and outlying area has so many wonderful Korean food places. This one should not exist.

1  Thank Andrea C
Reviewed 7 March 2012

This is a Korean BBQ joint, but its different than the other places we have visted in snohomish county. Number one, no menu so its super fast. You sit down and in a minute you have banchan. After you order drinks the waitress arrives with a cart with tubs of chopped meat, the choices were chicken or beef. We picked beef, out came three kinds that she put straight on the grill for us, the rest on the platter. Then she started the grill, gave us the tongs and scissors and zipped away. There was rib meat, sirloin chunks, and beef bulgogi. We were eating in minutes. All I cared about was cooking the meat well enough, because that cart of meat was not spending a lot of time in the fridge. Unless maybe they rotate the tubs of meat... its better not to know.
The banchan was very tasty, they gave out more lotus than other places, and they had some different banchan than I had seen at other places.
The only thing to knock is the place is a little dirty, I kept my hands in my lap or elevated above the table.
The service was helpful and the food was great, and thats what counts for me.

1  Thank ClineFam

Been to Secret Garden Restaurant? Share your experiences!