“Fresh Mexican Food!”

Taqueria La Bamba 3
Ranked #54 of 149 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We love this place because it offers freshly made authentic Mexican food. Great Tostada and Deviled Shrimp which is not on the menu but you can ask for. They serve 4 different hot salsa on the table and the hottest oil based salsa is like beyond belief! Too hot to my taste but my husband loves it. Must come if you are in this area.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Their menu is simple and well done. Great ceviche tostada and tacos. They have four salsa on a platter to try. The mango habanero is crazy hot. When you prefer a beer it comes out with tajin rimmed with an orange and lime! You gotta come here!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

OMG! For those familiar this little shack located on the corner of Smokey Point Blvd, and 136th Avenue NE, this was once a drive -thru bank branch converted to a restaurant serving the most disgustingly dismal offerings of (what was labeled as) Indian food on the planet... No doubt the culinary gods frowned upon them immensely and they are no longer... Now, in a compete 180% turn around, though not Indian, but rather Mexican cuisine has taken possession and I'm sure that the gods could not be more appeased.

Given all just mentioned, to sum up things up in one word to those unfamiliar to this new to be discovered diamond in the rough would be "AMAZING"!!! They serve some of the most authentic/tastiest Mexican food I've ever had north of the border (or even south of it, as I have been to many Mexican restaurants in Mexico). No fancy bells or whistles. Just basic home and /or "street" style Mexican food. Prepared and served sit down restaurant style in a cozy but yet no frills dining room with Spanish language video entertainment. So simple that they don't even offer tortilla chips (that I found to be a bit odd). But the food rivals (or easily surpasses) any other restaurant of it's caliber anywhere in the Seattle region that I'm aware of. Beverage-wise they offer a decent selection of Mexican beers, Mexican sodas as well as home made horchata and hibiscus tea which you self serve (with free refills) by ladle from large jug containers.

The place is little off of the beaten path of Downtown Marysville, but by no means hard to find. It's north on State Avenue which turns into Smokey Point Blvd. It does however sit a bit inward of the lot from the corner from the actual street intersection.

A MUST for Mexican in Marysville and beyond...

1  Thank lamronby
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I would call this an expanded food truck menu done great. Tacos, tostada, enchiladas, etc. Four salsas to use, all delicious. Lots of seating, a TV, and drive thru as well. Horchata on tap. This place rocks, it is in the industrial "in between" Marysville and Smokey point. Worth the extra few stoplights, believe me. Can't wait to come back, maybe tomorrow! I had the daily special, chili Verde enchiladas, omg. With drink it was $12. I am taking almost half to go, great value.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Wow! Evidently the hotdog place that was here has come & gone before I got to try it...but since I was here I thought I'd give it a go. Definitely awesome. I had the Lengua Torta...I know..egads they are so big...but so good! And messy! Served with 4 small portions of hot sauces. For those who don't like hot...these are all hot! Yummy. Good Horchata but hard to scoop out of the large container into your glass w/o getting all ice. Mostly Mexicanos which is always a good indication. I will come back to try some other menu items. Lots of people picking up to-go @ the window & inside.

1  Thank islandgryl