US$112
Hotels.com
US$117
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$104
Quality Inn(Moses Lake)
US$65
QualityInn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$115
Motel Oasis Inn(Moses Lake)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
US$107
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites(Moses Lake)
US$119
Inn At Moses Lake(Moses Lake)
US$130
Sage n Sand Motel(Moses Lake)(Great Value!)
US$60
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2012

We had just driven Snoqualamie Pass, scarcely getting through before it was closed for snow and ice. Some drivers told us it was the worst they had seen. So, we arrived close to midnight! Even though we arrived late, it was all ready and the host was welcoming, giving us an easily accessible room!

Room Tip: Ample sized room and great towels!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Carol Y
Reviewed 9 October 2012

This motel is older but has a fridge, micro, coffee pot, and very comfortable bed. They have done some remodeling - painting but the most important thing to me is that it is very clean. We will stay here again when traveling through the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank endoftheearthandback
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Heres the good - Memory foam matress - 40" flat screen - coffee in room - new remodel - free wifi - stayed in room 109 no road noise the managers/owners were very freindly - the old furnature and tube were not replaced but a nice room especially for $40.00 bucks

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank mcjolley
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Chico and Me
I had the opportunity to visit Moses Lake, Washington for my granddaughter’s birthday May 22, 2012. I had stayed last year with a visit with my family at The Interstate Inn, located at 2801 W Broadway, Moses Lake. I made arrangements by phone with Mr. Kuki and asked about pet arrangements. Mr. Kuki advised me that pets were welcome at no additional charge. Upon check-in, I found my room to be ready and it was very clean. As I had arranged a 10 day stay, I found my room to have every upgrade I would need for an extended time. Coffee was provided as well as a refrigerator and micro wave. WiFI was also provided free of charge. Whenever I needed assistance the office was very helpful and attended to all my requests, pleasantly and in a very timely manner. My second stay in Moses Lake, at the Interstate Inn, made my visit with family very enjoyable. I would highly recommend The Interstate Inn if you are planning a trip to Moses Lake, Washington.
Robert J Hagy & Chico
Cathedral City, California

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Hazel H
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I am rating this excellent for the price. I read the other reviews here and decided to give the Interstate Inn a try since I was on a budget this trip. The owners were very friendly. The rooms are really large. The furniture is old, but the beds are new (memory foam) and a new large flat panel television on the wall. We all slept really well on the beds. I was very glad to see laminate wood floors. (I always worry about dirty carpets.) Overall the room was well maintained. This was a great value and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family