US$95
US$104
US$111
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Quality Inn(Moses Lake)
US$61
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Motel Oasis Inn(Moses Lake)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
Fairfield Inn & Suites(Moses Lake)
US$109
Inn At Moses Lake(Moses Lake)
US$130
US$115
US$105
Priceline
Sage n Sand Motel(Moses Lake)(Great Value!)
US$60
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We were just traveling through and needed a place to stay as cheaply as possible since all we needed to do was sleep and take off again. The room was a decent size and it was surprisingly quiet for a budget motel. This is just what we needed and met our needs very well. For what we paid this was an acceptable bargain in a room with a very good size.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I didn't need anything fancy, just a cheap motel room for an overnight stay while driving west on I-90. The outside looked old and run down, but the room I got was huge and clean. The room rate was so low that I didn't expect much and was pleasantly surprised at what was included. The lady working the lobby was very friendly and appreciated my business. My room had hardwood floors, free WiFi, a mini fridge, a large flatscreen TV with an HDMI cord so I could hook my laptop up to it, 2 comfortable king size beds, and a clean bathroom. I feel I got a bargain on a comfortable stay for the cheapest price in town.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We arrived after dark and left at dawn so the swimming pool was not open. We were told it had been 95 during the day, but the room's air conditioner cooled it quickly. Ours was a no smoking, no.pet room on the first floor. Quiet and clean. Memory foam mattresses.

Proprietor explained that all rooms are no smoking because previous smokers had damaged the furniture and bath tubs. So the rooms were painted and redecorated. And all rooms became non-smoking. Sure enough, there were burn marks on the edge of our tub. I'm sensitive to smoke and it seems the conversion worked well.

We were here mid-week. Prices are higher on the weekend. Furniture shows wear and tear, but all in good working order. Nice to have mini-fridge and microwave. Plenty of hot water and fluffy towels.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

While this motel did have some upgrades (large flat screen TV the most apparent), it is otherwise as the outside would suggest - dingy and dirty. Housekeeping appears to be a low priority - the shower walls were dirty, the shower fixtures and tub were accumulating soap scum, and there were dead insects on the carpet and the window sill. Outside the newish TV and mattress, the furniture was tired and beaten up, and two very tired and very flat pillows were all that were supplied. The Internet service fluctuated between very slow and painfully slow.

Some positive reviewers mention a room rate ($45) which is substantially below what I paid, and I can see if your expectations were very low, you would be delighted to see a newer TV and mattress. However, if you are expecting a clean but basic room for your dollars, I suggest you make sure you see the room before staying.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

You may not first good impression from the looks of the exterior and the office. However the rooms are spacious and clean. I'D definitely choose it for the stay. No restaurants in the walking distance. But if you are traveling by car, that is not an issue.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family