Interstate Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Moses Lake(Moses Lake)
Quality Inn(Moses Lake)
View Hotel
Sage n Sand Motel(Moses Lake)
Sunland Inn(Moses Lake)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites(Moses Lake)
View Hotel
All reviewsmemory foam mattressgranddaughterofficemicrowavecarpetbedtowelsinternet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I put my pregnant grand daughter and her husband in a room for two nights while they were visiting us, They ran out of toilet paper the second night as there was only a partial roll to start with. My grand daughter went to the office to ask for more paper and they told her no. After the grand daughter insisted they finally gave her some with a nasty comment.
The rooms were clean and the price was reasonable but the attitude defiantly needs improving.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Alright room for dog and l heat up some Boston market entree's little hot h2o for coffe, go shoot some ducks come back watch game.ran both pads...hot epsum salt mineral bath for soreness walked 5+ miles...

Room Tip: Was empty 2nd time here they r on a main drag.didnt bother me or dog was winter,was a little far from hunting spot cuz of snow,
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2016

The Interstate Motel is an older place, likely built not long after I-90 which is only a few hundred yards away. It is situated on one of the main roads through Moses Lake, but is nonetheless surprisingly quiet. The rooms are clean and the bed is firm. The floor is laminate rather than carpet, and it is new enough that the wear hassn't started to show. On the other hand, the hot water isn't hot. Shaving and showering are done without adding in any cold water. The towels are a bit on the small and thin side. The heater works, but it is on the south wall of the room, so the heat is unevenly distributed throughout the room. There is an in-room fridge, microwave, and drip coffee maker (although there's only a single pack of coffee, no decaf, provided). The internet is inconsistent at best, nonexistent at normal.

There are few restaurants within walking distance. All in all, an inexpensive stay for just one night.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We were just traveling through and needed a place to stay as cheaply as possible since all we needed to do was sleep and take off again. The room was a decent size and it was surprisingly quiet for a budget motel. This is just what we needed and met our needs very well. For what we paid this was an acceptable bargain in a room with a very good size.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I didn't need anything fancy, just a cheap motel room for an overnight stay while driving west on I-90. The outside looked old and run down, but the room I got was huge and clean. The room rate was so low that I didn't expect much and was pleasantly surprised at what was included. The lady working the lobby was very friendly and appreciated my business. My room had hardwood floors, free WiFi, a mini fridge, a large flatscreen TV with an HDMI cord so I could hook my laptop up to it, 2 comfortable king size beds, and a clean bathroom. I feel I got a bargain on a comfortable stay for the cheapest price in town.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo