“Hawaiian pizza”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #88 of 129 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Worst pizza we have ever had, worse than a store bought frozen pizza. Very little sauce and ingredients. Just terrible!

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Dropped in for pizza on a road trip. Did not realise it was pick up only which was a shame but the food was good, quick and hot

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Always fast delivery & hot! Prices are pretty fair and delivery always quick! Do not require a huge order to deliver which is nice if you just want something to be delivered for 1 person.

Reviewed 17 September 2014

I found this location on the Pizza Hut app and had pizza ready for pickup after shopping down the road. The location is alive and well despite seeing it listed on Tripadvisor as closed (the address is the same) as of September 11, 2014.

While I did have to wait a few minutes past the intended pickup time I was not upset about that. The staff was attentive and friendly and the pizza was exactly the same as any other location I have ordered from - which is a compliment.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

This is where we get pizza in Mt. Vernon, I usually do carryout it saves on the delivery fee. I always order online, so easy. My order has never been wrong, and we usually get 1/2 this and 1/2 that.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!