“Mediterranean food and great vakue”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fork Mediterranian Grill
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I found this new (5 months) little restaurant of Mediterranean food. Excellent food and service. Local here in Lynnwood at the corner of 220th & 66th Ave W. You can order online or by phone, but do yourself a favor and stop by to meet the guys working/cooking. Great food I had the grilled veggies, James had the lamb & beef Shawarma plates, small Greek fries & drinks.I would love to return soon. All of the plates are under $10. ENJOY

1  Thank Carol B

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Love this place. It's a small little hole-in-the-wall joint but wow - great food! They are super nice and their Salads are HUGE! Greek fries are a must here. Highly recommend it!

1  Thank GottheShirt
Reviewed 3 December 2016

We went there for the first time for lunch. It’s definitely casual fast food. There are around 6 small tables and you order at the counter and pick up when called. The menu is fairly short. I had the Gyros Platter; there was a fair amount of meat, but the pieces were individually very small and not crisp. The order was served on a bed of rice with a small amount of salad and Tzatziki sauce. My wife ordered the Vegetarian sandwich with falafel. While the sandwich presented large, it was mainly a salad with shredded lettuce, sliced cucumbers and tomatoes stuffed in a pita with a few pieces of falafel. She removed all the lettuce and did enjoy her meal. She also ordered the Greek Fries that the cook missed despite there being no one else ordering at the time.

Overall, the food was all right, just far from special. While the staff was very pleasant and engaging, I doubt that we will come back.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I recently found a little Mediterranean deli in Mountlake Terrace with wonderful, fresh selections. The menu includes sandwiches, meals, salads, sides orders, and desserts. I tried the Falafel sandwich on Suag bread and my friend enjoyed the Gyro chicken sandwich on pita bread. Both choices were delicious, large portions. The proprietor offered us a free dessert and we chose a yummy baklava. I'll be back to sample for menu items.

1  Thank Alice F