“Great BBQ in MLT”
Review of Gabriel's Fire

Gabriel's Fire
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Love the brisket--rich and smokey with great bark. My favorite item is the Texas Eggshells: baked potato halves filled with pulled pork, sauce and melted cheddar. Awesome! Good mac 'n cheese too. Always happy to go there.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

A small place but everything is homemade. One of the best BBQ brisket sandwiches I have eaten. The restaurant is often closed for unknown reason. It is best to call first to see if they are open. All the sides are also excellent!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

As the title suggests, the food here is very, very good. However, the guy that runs the place has an abrasive attitude. Off putting as it is, I would still go back because his food is that good. The ribs are fabulous and the pulled pork sandwich with cole slaw was delicious.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I make it a point to eat here every time I leave the peninsula. It is everything a bbq place should be. A little loud, small, and by far the best bbq in Washington, if not the west coast. My favorite is the jerkiyaki. Though I can't seem to leave without a large togo bag to bring home. I'd you pass it by, you are doing yourself a huge disservice. And beers on tap... it's all so amazingly awesome.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Full disclosure: I own 3 barbecue grills and I cook a lot of barbecue. Even so, I was most pleased to find Gabriel's Fire about a block from my house. This is the real deal barbecue and they don't try to do anything else. I've eaten their beef, chicken and pork and I have had a few of their many sauces and all were first class. You won't be disappointed.