“Big Taste, Small Size”

Snohomish Pie Company
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I first visited around a month ago. As a result of paying by charge, I was sent a $5 coupon for a return visit. That was enough of an incentive for me to go back. Since I had wanted to try one of their cream pies that are only made on the weekends I went on a Sunday morning. Arriving just as they opened I was the only customer. The staff person was very pleasant and informed me that each weekend they have a rotating choice of two pies; on this particular weekend I had a choice of Lemon or Raspberry Cream. I ordered the Raspberry Cream and found it to be very good. Yes, I had the $5.00 coupon, but while $5.25 for a slice of pie is not unreasonable, I felt that the portion was on the small side.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I was in the area and decided to give them a try. I ordered a slice of apple pie. While the $4.25 price wasn’t the issue, the serving was small and the crust was somewhat soggy. At least, the apples and spices were very good. If an eatery were going to specifically name themselves a “Pie” Company, then I would expect a better product. On the plus side, I did get one of the $2 cookies to go that turned out to be better than the pie.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

When visiting Double D Meats (my favorite butcher - located next door to Snohomish Pie Company), I sometimes grab a piece of pie or fancy cookie at the Snohomish Pie Company. I have loved every variety I have tried. This is the kind of pie your grandmother made - lots of real ingredients resulting in truly delicious pie. This is a fun treat.

They also have sandwiches so it might be a good lunch place, but I haven't tried them.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

good homemade huckleberry cream pie, although it was not cold as it should have been, but good taste, they should keep their cream pie chilled

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This little shop in Mountlake Terrace makes excellent pies! It is located next to D & D meats for some excellent one stop gourmet shopping!