Candlewood Suites Oak Harbor(Oak Harbor)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$169
CandlewoodSuites
Acorn Motor Inn(Oak Harbor)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$99
The Coachman Inn & Suites(Oak Harbor)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$140
US$127
Wildwood Farm Bed and Breakfast(Oak Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$99
Auld Holland Inn(Oak Harbor)
US$139
US$120
Priceline
The Bluff on Whidbey Bed & Breakfast(Oak Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$120
Captain Whidbey(Coupeville)
US$150
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Planter(La Conner)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$125
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$156
All reviewscookieswhidbey islandchinese restaurantbest westernsbaconparking lotpool and hot tubnice hoteleggsgreat place to staydeception passwould stay here againdecent breakfastoatmealpotatoesconvenient locationeasy access
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean. Very easy to find and convenient location. My only complaint would be breakfast.... it has some hot items but it just wasn't very good. I would stay here again though... the staff is very friendly and the rooms are large.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
C S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear Jdeimund,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I have traveled to oak harbor in the past for various reasons but this trip I messed up my motel reservation. I was supposed to book 10 days but instead only booked one (yup one) not a great start right. But when I realized this and called the motel the folks were patient and helpful and did some juggling whic allowed me to stay the full trip there. Very nice.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
C S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Hi Bob B,

I am happy to read that we were able to accommodate your reservation extension. Thanks for staying with us again.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Went to my nephews wedding on Whidbey Island. 1st trip to the island, there was a music festival on the same weekend. Dog friendly hotel, large area to walk the dog, benches & picnic tables to sit & chat. Friendly staff especially after I locked myself out of the room. Breakfast was ok, good restaurant cattycorner to the hotel. Local drivers did yell at my CA license plates to go home.

Room Tip: The rooms off the back of the hotel have access to the outside area & pool, faces away from the busy street, much quieter too.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
C S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Hello Cathy M,

We hope you enjoyed your visit to Whidbey Island. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. Do return soon from CA for another visit.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

We stayed here for a couple of nights and were lucky to have a bottom floor room with a sliding glass door to go outside. I am a fan of fresh air whenever I travel and so it was nice to be able to just step outside and take in the nice ocean smelling air. The room was a very good size, clean, and smelled good. I would definitely recommend staying here. My only complaint is that I wish they had an indoor pool; there is only an outdoor one, which we didn't use.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
C S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear Dansonman22,
I too am a big fan of fresh air and we are overjoyed that we were able to accommodate you. We appreciate you staying with us. Thank you for indicating you would "definitely recommend staying here". Thank you.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Good hotel for the area. Located on main road, with ample restaurants nearby. The pool and hot tub are open late in the season. Ample parking. Courteous front desk staff. The breakfast needs more than the western omelets, though. Regular scrambled eggs would be nice sometimes. Well maintained public areas and rooms.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello Andrew S,
Thanks for your thoughtful comments and suggestions. We will review our breakfast selections and improve upon them. Thank you again Sir.