“The BEST for both business and pleasure.”

Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Oak Harbor
Reviewed 19 November 2016

What else can I say? Clean, quiet, had everything in a very convenient place. Excellent service! I would not hesitate to stay again and recommend it to anyone...including families. And handy to restraints downtown to boot.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
C S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Hello Amye321,

Thank You for selecting this hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean. Very easy to find and convenient location. My only complaint would be breakfast.... it has some hot items but it just wasn't very good. I would stay here again though... the staff is very friendly and the rooms are large.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Jdeimund,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I have traveled to oak harbor in the past for various reasons but this trip I messed up my motel reservation. I was supposed to book 10 days but instead only booked one (yup one) not a great start right. But when I realized this and called the motel the folks were patient and helpful and did some juggling whic allowed me to stay the full trip there. Very nice.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
C S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Hi Bob B,

I am happy to read that we were able to accommodate your reservation extension. Thanks for staying with us again.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Went to my nephews wedding on Whidbey Island. 1st trip to the island, there was a music festival on the same weekend. Dog friendly hotel, large area to walk the dog, benches & picnic tables to sit & chat. Friendly staff especially after I locked myself out of the room. Breakfast was ok, good restaurant cattycorner to the hotel. Local drivers did yell at my CA license plates to go home.

Room Tip: The rooms off the back of the hotel have access to the outside area & pool, faces away from the...
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
C S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Hello Cathy M,

We hope you enjoyed your visit to Whidbey Island. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Your kindness is greatly appreciated. Do return soon from CA for another visit.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

We stayed here for a couple of nights and were lucky to have a bottom floor room with a sliding glass door to go outside. I am a fan of fresh air whenever I travel and so it was nice to be able to just step outside and take in the nice ocean smelling air. The room was a very good size, clean, and smelled good. I would definitely recommend staying here. My only complaint is that I wish they had an indoor pool; there is only an outdoor one, which we didn't use.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
C S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear Dansonman22,
I too am a big fan of fresh air and we are overjoyed that we were able to accommodate you. We appreciate you staying with us. Thank you for indicating you would "definitely recommend staying here". Thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oak Harbor
0.3 km away
The Coachman Inn & Suites
The Coachman Inn & Suites
#2 of 4 in Oak Harbor

Been to Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 33175 State Route 20, Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island, WA 98277-8713 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Harbor Plaza and Conference Center)
Region: United States > Washington > Whidbey Island > Oak Harbor
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Oak Harbor
Price Range: RM453 - RM676 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center 2.5*
Oak Harbor - Whidbey Island Located 1 mile from NAS Whidbey Island, Base 6 miles from deseption pass bridge. AAA 3 diamond hotel and China City Restaurant is located on the property. King and queen bed rooms are available. Go whale watching or sit on one of the many beaches located on the north end of Whidbey Island. Rates vary. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Harbor Hotel Oak Harbor