“One of the Best Authentic Thai Restuarants”
Review of 1-2-3 Thai Food

1-2-3 Thai Food
Ranked #18 of 93 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 10 July 2017

A friend, who lives and works in Thailand, said this is #3 on his list. Certainly, genuine Thai food, although a little reserved in the "spiciness" (heat) index.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place, I try to make a stop at least once a month!!!
I love the pork Pho and garlic chicken!!
Excellent must stop and try the food

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here a couple of times before and found it ok. I got a couple of dishes to take away and couldn't eat it cuz it was so horrible. I won't be back. Too bad cuz I really like Thai food

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I got takeout a week ago and was AMAZED at how much the prices have gone up. But that's semi-O.K. ... it's called "life" ... but what REALLY turned me off was the quality of the food I received -- the same fare that I'd ordered from this establishment on several occasions. Pad Thai ... medium-hot ... the chicken tasted like it was "well-used" in that it was tough (how does chicken get "tough"?), stringy, and devoid of taste. The noodle part of the order was standard fare, and the rice was ... well ... rice. Not much to say there ...

But the bottom line for me?? After patronizing this establishment for years and basically always feeling I got a good meal for a fair price -- I won't be back. Certainly not anytime soon ... there's just too many other local alternatives (I can think of at least 5) ...

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Everything I have eaten here was very tasty and true authentic Thai Cuisine. The owner "Sammy" is very cordial and eager to please you. Plus you get additional plates of rice for free!