“Excellent Mexican resturant ”

Esteban's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 93 Restaurants in Oak Harbor
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Wow I haven’t been here in a long tine
I stopped in for lunch and had so much food I’m stuffed
I loved the salsa and chips
I ordered chicken fajitas
Amazing I happy I stopped here

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The food is always tasty, the service always prompt, and the atmosphere is always fun for casual dining. It is also well set up to handle small groups. The owner and family are always affable.

Ole!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My wife and I lived in San Diego for a few decades and have become fairly picky about what passes for Mexican food at restaurants far from the border. We were pleased to find Esteban’s and have now been twice. It is good! The salsa is by far the best we have tasted at a restaurant in Washington and is probably one of our favorites anywhere. We are Chile Relleno fans and were happy with how they were prepared here. We liked the vegetarian fajitas so much that we had them again the second time. They were perfect each time!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Esteban's is my wife's favorite Mexican Resturant in Oak Harbor. My wife orders fajitas and claims they are the best. I deside to try something different this time. I ordered the fish tacos. This order came with rice and beans. My order came with 3 wet tacos. The chopped mai mai seem to lack taste and texture. Won't order this dish again. Reconmend you stick to what you like when ordering from this resturant

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This restaurant serves Mexican cuisines. Food is usually good and the service is quick. I like their chimichanga and taco salad. Owner is usually friendly but there are a few visit we made that he seems somewhat inattentive.