Canterbury Inn
Comfort Inn and Suites(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$134
ComfortInn
MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$73
Shilo Inns Ocean Shores(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$101
Grey Gull(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$145
Judith Ann Inn(Ocean Shores)
US$180
Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$86
Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$145
Agoda.com
US$238
Hotels.com
Quality Inn - Ocean Shores(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
Priceline
US$134
US$117
All reviewsdog dishesfriendly deerfull kitchenpet friendly roombedroom unitreader boardthird floorhome away from homeget awayhot tuba great place to stayview of the oceangreat roomindoor pooloff seasonbed was comfortablegas fireplace
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Amazing ocean view from the 3rd floor. The room was cozy and clean. The walk to the beach was quite the adventure and was a lot of fun. It was quite the treat to wake up, walk out on the balcony and see a family of deer in the grass, there were 5 of them that morning. Beautiful scenery. Friendly staff,

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
canter3317, General Manager at Canterbury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

We appreciate you booking with us. We are glad to know you enjoyed the view from the third floor just as much as we do. We certainly think its neat to see the wildlife so often here and are happy to know that our deer family made an appearance during your stay. We hope the next time you come to Ocean Shores you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stop looking for your family destination on the Washington Coast - This is it! Whenever I go anywhere with my family on vacation I spend almost 100 + hours looking for just the right place for us. I know that's crazy but I always wanted to be a travel agent and I love finding the perfect place for our family vacations. (Feel free to find more family vacation hotel ideas from my reviews)

I found this place 3 years ago after one of my long searches, and we couldn't wait to come back for this spring break. Nothing compares to finding a hotel for a family of 5 that has low prices, full kitchen, and one of the largest pools indoors. Each of the units are privately owned and rent it out through the hotel. After exploring the area north of here we realized that Ocean Shores is one of the nicer beach towns on the Central and Southern Washington coast. We were able to get a one bedroom apartment with full kitchen, full ocean view from the bedroom and the front room for under $130 a night. That is absolutely mind-blowing looking for a nice place to stay on the coast.

I compared rooms with all the hotels south of Ocean Shores and North and there wasn't a single hotel that had nicer accommodations then this place. (I almost decided to try Ocean Crest Resort and Spa this year after looking at their website. BUT oh my goodness, after driving by it today I am so thankful I made the right choice and stayed at Canterbury Inn again. Ocean Crest is an absolute disgusting dump on the outside. I wanted to look inside but didn't have time.)
The staff are so friendly at Canterbury Inn and helpful. Especially the maidservice lady, her smile at the door was precious. I wish I knew her name. The units are nicely furnished and up-to-date we stayed in #311. Always try to get a third level room since it has the best Ocean View. There is no Ocean View on the first floor. Everything smells new and fresh. There is a grassy area outside of the hotel for pets. Between the hotel in the beach is about a quarter of a mile walking through the grassy sand dune.
On the backside of the lobby is a wonderful Lounge area with a dining table, couches fireplace and large flat screen TV. Our family went down there and played cards one of the nights. I love how that room is decorated very Coastal feeling.

We love Ocean Shores because you can drive on the beach. My new Teenage driver loved to be able to safely practice out there in a safe environment without any pressure. Since we are from Oregon we love coming up to Ocean Shores during our spring break because this place is pretty much a ghost town compared to Seaside and Cannon Beach in Oregon. Their spring break is the following week . For Oregonians this is a great choice - only three and a half hours from Portland. You have to check out the Irish restaurant right when you get into town it is unbelievable. The best food in town. Also the family play land has Xbox Live Nation and virtual reality, as well as, go karts and the best ice cream.

I love getting hotel rooms with a full kitchen because we only ate out one time of day. There is an IGA in town to get your groceries at very reasonable prices. Feel free to look at my reviews for the other restaurants in town.. You kids begged us to stay a 5th night. They say we are different people when we are here. Soo relaxed and Happy. Best family time on the coast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
canter3317, General Manager at Canterbury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

We really appreciate such a detailed review! It certainly seems that Ocean Shores doesn't get as busy as other seaside Oregon locations and thats one of the reasons in the off season we can offer such affordable rates. We are glad that your family was able to take advantage of the lower Spring rates. Unfortunately in the summer, guests will see that jump substantially as that is our peak season. But sometimes people get lucky and get amazing weather in the off season as well so it makes it worth while to come then, We again, appreciate the detailed review and are happy you enjoyed your stay so much. We have been trying hard to work with staff to be the top rated hotel service wise and this sort of review lets them know they are doing a wonderful job. Thank you so much for booking with us!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Excellent place to stay! Pet friendly, helpful & friendly staff. Great value. I picked this Inn based on their reviews and you will not be disappointed! Will definitely be back! Keep up the Excellent service!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
canter3317, General Manager at Canterbury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you so much for the encouragement as it really helps us know we are doing a good job. We are glad that you enjoyed our pet friendly accommodations and that you felt it was a great value. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The condo was nicely appointed, clean and spacious. Bed was comfortable. Couch and chairs were a little too low for best comfort. Staff was courteous and helpful. Though I was disappointed how far away the ocean was, I would return to this facility.

Room Tip: Spring for the 3rd floor for best view.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
canter3317, General Manager at Canterbury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for booking with us and leaving feedback about your stay. We always like to pass along comments like this one to the city so that they understand the better need for accessibility to the ocean. While we cannot make it closer we could make it easier to get to. We are hopeful that soon, they listen to our recommendations. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the condo and hope you will be back!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Very close to the beach and everything in town. The place was clean and the employees were very nice. The studio room we were in was a little dated and a little cramped, but it was good. I gather that each room might be slightly different. The TV was difficult to turn on.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

You are correct, each unit is individually decorated as they are individually owned. Unfortunately, our cable provider installed a new system last year and we do get complaints about the TV operation. Fortunately, our staff is used to it and are happy to help if there is an issue. We wish we had another option TV wise but at this time our area is limited. We appreciate you booking with us and leaving feedback about your stay. Please let us know should you come back and we will try to get you into a more updated room.