“Stunning views at the southern end of Puget Sound”

Anthony's Hearthfire Grill - North Point
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's Hearthfire Grill - North Point is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 369 Restaurants in Olympia
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Came here for our grandson's high school graduation celebration. The views out their floor to ceiling windows is awesome!
Our server was slammed with too many tables as they were dealing with triple the bookings for reservations. (Hint: maybe management should NOT take so many reservations....)
Food was quite good and Kobe Burgers were great!

AnthonysRestsNW, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's Hearthfire Grill - North Point, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi there,
Thank you so much for sharing this experience! I am so happy you enjoyed your food and the beautiful view! I have passed this along to the management team so that they can re-evaluate their reservation bookings to make sure all is in order. Thank you so much for your feedback! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I went for the special before 6. I was asked if I wanted a table or the bar. I requested to eat out side since it was a beautiful afternoon. That was not an option the hostess had given but gave me one. Took 20 min to be acknowledged and sever took my drink order. At 40 min I asked the bus boy to get the server so I could giver her my order. She never came back and again I had to hunt staff down for my check. I would guess this is an off night as I eat here servers times s year when in town. Very disappointed!

Hi there,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. I am so sorry that your experience was unsatisfying and I truly feel horrible about that. We hold ourselves to very high standards and unfortunately we fell short with you this time. I am so sorry for that. I would love to put you in contact with the general manager so that you two can touch base on this experience. Please, email me your phone number to me so that I can connect you two. Thanks and again, I am so sorry.
-Molli, feedback@anthonys.com

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Took fam for father's day brunch. No bread or fruit like the year prior. Eggs only came scrambled, and portions were tiny. This was not worth the $140 bill for basic brunch. Great view, but average food, at best.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

When going out on a special occasion, or just for fine dining it has it all. A full bar and excellent wine list; menu has steak, fish, chicken, ribs and more. Cost is mid-range, the service is very attentive but it seems to only occur when you appear ready to order or need something. Inside or outside dining with a beautiful view of Budd Bay.

AnthonysRestsNW, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's Hearthfire Grill - North Point, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, Lewis! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is a good restaurant with nice views over the Olympia harbor. The sea food is good, nice for an occasion with family.

Thank you so much for the feedback! Hope to see you again soon!