“Stopped in for a couple of beers and lunch!”
Review of Fish Tale Brew Pub

Fish Tale Brew Pub
Ranked #11 of 374 Restaurants in Olympia
Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast
Description: With more than triple its original seating and a kitchen that spans the former brewing floor, the Pub offers a robust menu featuring local meat, bread, and produce. And while the Pub's 24 taps of beer and cider can present guests with a daunting selection, our knowledgeable staff will be there to help find the one that's right for you.
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We purposely stopped in for a few beers and lunch. I wanted to check the place out as we are not in Olympia very often. My hubs and I sat at the bar and were instantly greeted with a smile. We were able to try beer samples. The beer is pretty good, my favorite is the organic IPA. We ordered lunch. My hubs had the rueben and I had the ham and brie sandwich. Good meal and we chatted it up with some locals. It was a pleasant experience! We stopped by to check out the Ruston location but it was PACKED so we passed. We'll save that for another day!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my wife’s birthday along with a large group of friends, including one couple’s young grandson. The food and service were both very good, as was the craft beer brewed on-site.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Varied menu with breakfast and lunch option. Brew pub for those wanting ale. Fish and chips good, not greasy, good white fish meat. Hubby had biscuits and gravy with very good bacon side. Good service. Decor is simple, bit gaudy.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a beer and food with friends. Beer was good as was the food. A nice atmosphere for hanging out with friends in a relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We go to Olympia once or twice a year to pay our respects to our fallen comrades from WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. We always stop at the Fish Tale Brew Pub for some great fish and chips and beer. Friendly staff, good patrons.

Been to Fish Tale Brew Pub? Share your experiences!