“Great place to relax!”
Review of Burial Grounds

Burial Grounds
Ranked #5 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Olympia
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Burial Grounds is a community coffee shop that offers customers the use of public computers as well as a varied menu of traditional and specialty coffee drinks. Freshly roasted beans are provided by Dino's in Olympia and tea is sourced from Mad Hat Tea in Tacoma.
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Decided to stop by while visiting Olympia. Friendly staff and patrons. Love the library and outdoor seating area. Coffee tasted pretty darn good. Will be back, thanks!

Reviewed 10 May 2016

I try to go here every time I'm in Olympia. Despite its goth appearance, which may intimidate some of the more delicate travelers, the staff is very accommodating, the coffee is Great and poured by Expert Baristas, and the food isn't bad either.
You can tell there are many regulars. I love the ambiance. It's a good place to blend in and people-watch, but even if you stick out like a sore thumb, like me, you can still have fun and get a great cup o' coffee here. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Tons of specialty drinks in a cool setting- big reading room with books, comics, and miscellany. Nice to have a memento mori in your foam.

1  Thank Will J
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Like everyone says....FUNKY with a capital F.
Great coffee -dirty chia like never before ;-) yummy.
Loved the Casadia Flag and the brief explanation......Always learning in Olywa.
Nice walkable part of town. Easy to find parking.
Could use a little clean up around the edges....like the bathroom.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Maybe it's just Olywa, which is a unique city, that I found my visit here so ... unique. I loved the name and it came recommended. So although I am an out-of-towner, I found it odd that my companion had to turn over her purse and coat to use the restroom. I ordered a simple coffee, held her purse and coat, and politely dealt with the odd looks from the woman waiting on me behind the counter. Perhaps it was just an off day/post-holiday stress on the part of the staff because I really wanted to like it here but found my transaction unpleasant and off-putting.

Been to Burial Grounds? Share your experiences!