“Fatso's Bar and Grill”

Add it.
Fatso's Bar and Grill
Ranked #117 of 369 Restaurants in Olympia
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Good burger and chowder. Easy to find and great service. We had a very friendly waitress, there were 7 of us she did a good job.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Visiting family in Olympia, Lacey area. Found this awesome pub. Great food, great service. Awesome menu, full bar and pull tabs! The best in the area!!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

We just stopped in for the second time today for lunch, and the service was fast and the food was delicious! I got a prime rib French dip with grilled onions, and it was amazing! My husband got a huge fatso burger and he couldn't eat it without cutting it in half with the knife stuck down the center of it:) I recommend this place, especially during the week when you may be one of the only customers in there! :)

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Have gone during the week and weekend. The food is always good and the servers are friendly. You can take kids there too. Family friendly.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I made it to Olympia, unloaded the car and was starving!! My son is stationed at Fort Lewis and I hadn't seen him in 11 months, since my review of Fort Benning. He drove out to see me and we decided to cruise around to find food. We stumbled upon Fatsos and since it looked like a fun locals kind of place we took a chance. So glad we did!! Aaron and Bree took care of us. Warm, welcoming, very friendly!! And the burgers and fries were awesome!! I plan to become a regular!!

Been to Fatso's Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!