“Ginger Prawns, Curry, Pad Thai, Special Fried Rice”
Review of Mekong Restaurant

Mekong Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 367 Restaurants in Olympia
Reviewed 28 June 2016

There are a lot of Thai restaurants in Olympia. A LOT of Thai restaurants. Among the downtown places, I keep coming back to the Mekong. The above four menu items are among my favorites, but I try something different much of the time. They have the usual large menu, and when I ate there today, the vegetables were fresh, cooked al dente, and the ginger was just right. Two of us met a friend from Sacramento, who insists on eating here when he's in town. I concur with his opinion.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Our family has been going to Mekong restaurant for 20 yrs. It may not be fancy, but we like it. The food is reasonably priced, delicious and the service is good. Great for take-out.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I eat here periodically, mostly when I'm attending events nearby. There are better Thai restaurants, with more creative and spicier offerings, but Mekong is dependable and convenient.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Food is reliably good and consistent. We eat here for lunch often. Small lunch special menu. Occasionally meet group of friends for dinner. Staff are always nice. Prices reasonable.. Very good Thai tea. Good soups (large portions).

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

We have eaten here for years and it is wonderful. Try the Phud Thai or the Tom Guy chicken soup with coconut.

Been to Mekong Restaurant? Share your experiences!