“West Olympia Thai”

Basil Leaf Restaurant
Ranked #115 of 367 Restaurants in Olympia
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tried this spot since recommended on Happy Cow with good results. Tasty eggplant dish for the vegan diner, and really good spring rolls for the almost-vegetarian.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We've had better Thai before, but this was good. Not sure I'd enjoy eating in, it's pretty rough. Caters to the college crowd.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Food is great and I love this place. I am vegetarian and it does have enough choices. I always order lunch combo which always comes with pad thai, rice and your choice of dish :)

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Tasty Asian food, refreshing flavors, served hot, given the opportunity to select degree of spicy level heat, affordable even in this tight economy, clean atmosphere, welcoming staff, all ethnic groups seem to gravitate to this homey place of peaceful sounds even though located on a busy street, plenty of off-street parking around the corner. I've been coming here for years and all that I've reported above remains consistent.

1  Thank Jane S
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We ate lunch and were quite happy with our Green Curry and Swimming Rama dishes. Good deal at $7.45 each. G

1  Thank SeattleProgrammer