“Delicious Venezuelan food, lots of gluten free options!”

Arepa Latin Street Food
Ranked #83 of 361 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Venezuelan, Fast food
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We stop in Olympia just to eat here. Delicious food, lots of gluten free (celiac safe) options available. Friendly and helpful service. The arepas are soooo good and the pink sauce is to die for!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

I sneak over to Arepa Street food frequently...and I live about 30 miles away. I look for reasons to visit Olympia. I love the downtown core. Then I get to go to the Arepa Truck and pork out.

Cheap and satisfying down to your bones. My favourite is the REINA which is Latin American chicken salad with avocado on a traditional arepa (fluffy corn bun). Only $7...but ALL the arepa fillings are fabulous. Things like a traditional Cubano on arepa. I'm dying while I write this....drooling...sigh.

Also, the Patacons...fried green plantains with various toppings - pork, beef or especially the vegetarian...so satisfying! Only $8.

Another must have for me are Tajadas - which are cooked sweet plantains with a touch of sour cream sauce ($4) - they remind me of my grandma's cooked bananas when I was little. Tostones ($4) are equally fantastic....you really can't go wrong with a single item on this menu!

Located in a food truck pad that has about 4 trucks total (Nineveh is also very good) and a cupcake shop next door. There are waterfront parks nearby and the Children's Museum is less than a mile as well.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

The food truck court in Oly is a joy. And this place knocked me out with the flavor. Best meal I have had in Olympia, and I've had a few.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

This place has tasty food and something very different from anything else you can find in Olympia. A variety of South American dishes. We tried several, and they were all tasty. It's nice to have this ethnic food in Olympia. And the owner is really nice.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I've been eating at this food truck almost weekly since just after they opened. The menu is different from the usual suspects; the food items are from Latin America.

If you're hungry, try Ropa Vieja bowl. For light (and messy) eating, order the Carne Arepa. Lately, I'm been eating the Steak, and substituting the yucca root instead of fries. All these items are delicious!!!