“Lunch truck perfection ”

Arepa Latin Street Food
Ranked #83 of 361 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Venezuelan, Fast food
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

The portions are large for lunch servings but super yummy! The fried plantains are authentic. This is a quick lunch option and great for groups as there are a few food trucks in one area so everyone will get what they like (but really this is my recommendation). The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We visited Arepa when they were parked outside Beerwerks in Olympia. The food was absolutely fabulous! We decided to try a few things to share.

The steak fries were delicious and the chimmichuri was divine. We fought over who got the last drop! We also shared a chicken moderna (fried arepa) and steak patacon, which was on a fried plantain. All of it was delicious. Since we were at Beerwerks we were able to bring our food inside and eat at the bar, which was nice.

The server was very nice and accommodating, as I had a few questions being the first time I'd visited. We will definitely be finding this truck again and enjoying some more amazing menu items!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I love Arepa! Their food is delicious with lots of GF options. It's on the pricey side, and the wait can be long. They also close far earlier than their stated 7p closing time, so keep that in mind. I've shown up at 6:30 to encounter a closed truck.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

This place is a must when you come to Olympia, Washington. This separate food truck has many options with meat and vegetables for vegetarians. I would highly recommend this. They also have an outdoor space for everyone to eat at. If you are in a hurry or want to have an enjoyable meal this is the place to be. I would recommend the Carne Arepa if you need an energizer for the road. Great overall service!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We stop in Olympia just to eat here. Delicious food, lots of gluten free (celiac safe) options available. Friendly and helpful service. The arepas are soooo good and the pink sauce is to die for!