“Their faulty (default to a future date when the hotel is full) web-site caused me to lose $150”

Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Omak
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I believed I had made a reservation for 24th June. On the way to take up the booking I discovered that the web site I had used had defaulted back to July from June and on arrival in Omak my booking was refused. I pointed out the difficulty of using their website and its propensity to default to a future date when the hotel was already fully booked for the date intended.
Despite my requests to cancel the booking which was Four weeks ahead the Hotel insisted on retaining my money when obviously they would relet my booked room again as by that time (22th July) I am back in the UK.
As a foreign tourist I think the hotels policy on cancellation is so customer unfriendly as be almost unbelievable. Shame on the Best Western brand.

Room Tip: Wish I had had the chance to make this choice!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
OmakPeppertree, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Hello John B,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear about the mess up in the dates on your arrival. In regards to the kind of reservation you reserved, it was a prepaid non-cancel-able, non refundable reservation. With such a binding contract, we can not adjust such reservations after being sent through. Through the online website it does state such references to help guarantee that is what you want to do. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience for your situation.
I hope you had a wonderful trip back home in the long run. I really hope that we can see you back again in the future. Your business means a lot to us.
Thank you for your time!! Have a great weekend!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Really new and clean hotel! Large pretty room with microwave and fridge. Guest laundry available, pool, and a very nice breakfast. Breakfast included cereal, eggs, and fresh fruit. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
OmakPeppertree, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Hello Pam F,

Thank you for your feedback! We value your business and really appreciate the great reference!! I'm so pleased to hear we were able to accommodate you so well while you traveled through the Omak area. With our hot complimentary breakfast, 24 hour amenities, and spacious and cleanly guest rooms, it's nice to know we could make you feel right at home.
Hoping we can have the chance to see you back again soon!! Have a great rest of your week.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

The hotel was a great surprise to us, think Omak was a border town. The lobby was bright and well maintained. Room was large and clean. The front desk girls sent us to the Mexican restaurant and it was the best we have ever had.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
OmakPeppertree, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Hello normg327,

Thank you so much for your phenomenal feedback on you resent stay with us here at the Peppertree in Omak!! We value your business and really appreciate the 4 star rating.
I'm so glad we could accommodate you just right while you worked your way through Omak Washington on your way to your prime destination! Thank you again for the great reference. I hope you made it to your destination in a timely and efficient manor. Enjoy the rest your week and try to stay cool out there.
Looking forward to seeing you back in the area.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Staff and manager were awesome! The hotel and room was clean and comfortable. It was quiet and we slept great. I like all the decor throughout the hotel. The location of the hotel was great being close to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
OmakPeppertree, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Good afternoon michellepV6119RB,

Thank you a ton for your feedback on your stay with us here at the Peppertree in Omak. I'm more then pleased to hear we were able to accommodate you so well while you were traveling through the area. Your business means the world to us! Hope we can see you again soon! Have a happy 4th of July!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Good location, pleasant staff, comfortable room, excellent breakfast . Helpful front desk night shift man who was knowledgeable about my lap top computer that "died" that day. Enjoyable stop on my long roadtrip

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
OmakPeppertree, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Hello loray333,

Good afternoon!

Thank you tremendously for your great reference and 5 star rating for our property!! We value the business you have with us and cherish the fact that you enjoyed your stay so fully. I'm glad you were able to experience the phenomenal work our friendly front desk staff do, lounge in our spacious and cleanly guest room, and partake in the hot complimentary breakfast. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a comment about your stay. Looking forward to seeing you back again soon! Have a great rest of your week. Enjoy some great friend and family time this 4th of July.

Assistant General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Omak
2.4 km away
9.5 km away
Blue Mountain Motel
Blue Mountain Motel
#2 of 2 in Okanogan

Been to Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak? Share your experiences!