Omak Inn(Omak)
US$99
US$91
Hotels.com
US$89
All reviewswafflesplace to staypool and hot tubbreakfast roomcomplimentary breakfastfront desk stafffresh fruitgreat roomfitness centeramenitiesdispenserwalmartsinksaccommodationsshampoomotelpopcorn
Reviewed 27 August 2017

This place is very nice and welcoming from the moment you see it getting off the highway. Very little road noise for being right off the highway. We had a few minor issues and only one of which we reported which was dirty sheets on the bed but they fixed the issue that day. The wifi would sort of "freeze up" every once in a while causing me to have to disconnect then reconnect to get it working again. The shower was also not completely clean, there was water stains at the top of the glass where the person cleaning could not reach. That last minor issue was for a king size room and the price we paid it was kinda small and the bathroom was even smaller.
Overall it was still a very enjoyable stay and I would go back again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
OmakPeppertree, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Hello mattmJ4828QS,

Thank you tremendously for your feedback on your recent say. Your opinion and reference mean a lot to us here at the Peppertree. I'm happy to hear we could address your problems so efficiently, our staff works to accommodate you just the way you like in all aspect of the stay; your comfort being number one!
Thank you again for the time you took to leave a comment about your stay. Looking forward to seeing you back in the area again soon. Have a great rest of your week. Try to stay cool out there.

Assistant General Manger

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This hotel was wonderful across the board! After our long travel in the car, it was great to come to a place that was very clean, the staff were courteous, helpful, polite, kind and professional, the pool and Jacuzzi had 24 hour access, a fantastic breakfast with a lot of choices, a spacious and very comfortable room with great beds, great ambience and easy to find; right off of the highway. All of the staff were attentive and resourceful. They gave a great recommendation for dinner at the Breadline Restaurant. Great location and space to provide a training.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
OmakPeppertree, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Hello Ernestine R,

Thank you a million for your wonderful reference!! Your kind words mean a lot to all of us and we are so happy we could accommodate you just right. Even though the outcome for your training didn't come to the biggest of turn outs, I'm glad we could host you and your potential guests. Your time and business is highly appreciated and I'm looking forward to seeing you back in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to fully enjoy our property and all we have to offer!!
See you next time.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Overall, not a bad nights sleep. When we went to our room, we noticed that there were 2 pillows on the couch that looked like someone had taken a break. The bed was clean however the bathroom floor could have been cleaned better. We were just passing through and the hotel sufficed for our needs.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello stephen s,

I'm pleased to hear we could fulfill your accommodation needs while you passed through the Omak area. We strive to provide outstanding service and I'm glad to see we could do so while you were here.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your stay. With your assistance, you are helping us construct the guidelines for an elite customer experience for both yourself and future guests. Hoping we can see you back soon.
My best wishes,

Assistant General Manger

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Nice convenient location - close to main arteries, but quiet at night. Room was clean and most conveniences covered. The only negative was the TV remote - had to call the hotel staff twice to get it to work properly. Clean bathroom and nice shower.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Hello Jack M,

Thank you a million for your great reference for our property. I'm more then pleased we could accommodate you so well while you traveled through Omak. The time you took to leave a comment and really inquire about the value of your stay means a lot to all of us. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff works their tails off to make sure each nook and cranny is in tip top shape. I'm sorry though on the flip side for the remote being a pain. I'm pleased that our friendly staff could fix the problem with ease.
Hope we can see you back soon. Have a wonderful rest of your week.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My mom and her little dog and I spent the weekend here for my mother's class reunion. The rooms were very quiet and comfortable and clean. We had a great room that was real close to an exit door, so taking the dog out to do her business couldn't be easier. The grounds are kept very clean and tidy. There are also plenty of places with poop bags and waste receptacles on the grounds. The staff was all very friendly and responded quickly to any of my requests. I did not eat breakfast so I can't tell you how the food was. The coffee was great, however.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Hello Shefreaka,

Thank you for your outstanding reference! I'm so happy that we could suite your needs so well while you traveled to Omak for the class reunion. I hope it turned out great and was a blast and a half!!
We value your quality of stay and I love to hear that you could value what we had to offer as well. Thank you for taking the time to utilize the amenities we offer for your furry companions, recognizing our gracious staff, and really taking the time to enjoy our comfy and cleanly guest rooms. Your time means a lot to us and I hope we have the opportunity to see you back again soon. Till next time, have a great one.