“They are gone”

Add it.
Buckboard Cafe
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Peshastin
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

The landowner has decided to replace this treasure with a minimart. We will miss you after 20 years of great breakfasts and lunches.

1  Thank Bill M

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Really good breakfast! Huge portions, I had a "half order" of a scramble and yikes! No way I could even come close to finishing. But, when do you have a breakfast good enough to box to take home? Mmmm sausage gravy. Not often. The place is very cozy and friendly, although could use a good cleaning.

Reviewed 28 June 2015

I was glad that I ordered the smallest breakfast- the one oancake I ordered was the full size of the platter and nearly an inch thick! This resaurant was recommended by one of the river guides, and was worth going a little bit out of the way. The recommendation said that the owners source nearly everything locally - and ithe quality supports that. Good coffee, and I had sausage and potatoes, and a poached egg with the pancake. All perfectly cooked by a cheery staff. Lots of locals eat here - always a good recommendation.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

Every time we go to Leavenworth, WA we go to the Buckboard Cafe in Peshastain on 97 by the Junction with 2. The food quality is incredible. The prices are reasonable for the quantity of food. Even a Half order is too big. I had the Schnitzel and eggs which is like a Chicken Fried steak. Yumm. The team is fun. The cottage potatoes are about the potatoes anywhere.

Reviewed 10 April 2015 via mobile

The wife and I were in the Levanworth area and could not find a good restaurant for breakfast. Tried a couple and were very disappointed. We heard of a little cafe called the Buckboard Cafe so on are way out of the area we decided to give it a try.

The place didn't look like much from the outside but once inside our opinions started slowly changing. We were greeted by a lovely lady and several regular patrons. "Don't judge a book by its cover". The service was excellent and the food was even better.

Will definitely stop by again if it's still open. Apparently the owner of the property is selling the property and the owner of the business can't afford to move restaurant which has 5' of building sitting on county property.