“Great Food, But Where's The Front Door?”

Cosmo's Ristorante & Delicatessen
Ranked #11 of 120 Restaurants in Port Orchard
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 December 2016

My wife and I love this place and enjoy the people who work here. We always have good food. Love the grinders and so we are partial to lunch here. One of the few places in town that knows what to do with pastrami (and know that it's not supposed to made out of turkey meat!) In fact, I'm mad at myself as I write this because it's been about 6 months since we walked in the door. The only thing that puts me out about this place is the front entrance only seems to be for show. I have been here dozens of times, and don't think anyone uses it. Maybe you can't?!!!? Most folks come in from the parking lot, which isn't so bad because you are always greeted by the folks in the kitchen and deli - wonderful, but confusing the first few times. Like, where's the restaurant? Where should I be seated? You'll get over it soon, however. When the weather is chilly, try to sit at a table near the fireplace - the place does have a bit of a draft. Otherwise, there are a lot of things to order here that you can't find anywhere else in town. Very nice.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

A small place with a deli to purchase meat, cheese etc. Nice homey atmosphere and very good food... we had a vegetarian lunch that was very excellent.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We have been to the deli before and picked up their frozens. The lasagna is esp goo, and big enough for two. The deli also has some yummy options. Last Tuesday, we had a date night, and decided to try the Ristorante part. Yum! Tuesday has a light plate special, samplers for about $6.99. I did lobster raviolis and the veggie plate. Both were delicious. I think I cold live off the veggies-- eggplant, red peppers, onions and mushrooms roasted in a butter garlic sauce. Oh my! My husband got the Gorgonzola steak. Yum! We will be back soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We like this place, as it has great ambience, with art on the walls. Service is good and the food is always tempting. Price is appropriate for the quality.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Waitress could be better. Seems like she was overwhelm. Instead of setting the silverware out to each person, she just left a pile for us to hand out.