“Small, cozy, unique and delicious”

Jane Dough Gourmet Shortbread
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Port Townsend
Reviewed 15 February 2017

The many varieties of shortbread cookies simply melt in your mouth. It is in the heart of Port Townsend surrounded by many shops and galleries, so it is an excellent place to stop in for some bite-sized cookies or get a box of them to take along. Recently a tea room was added as a space to provide High Tea. I have yet to try that but it sounds wonderful.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

So delicious - we will be back for lemon shortbread, Carmel tarts & hopefully for high tea service. Very helpful & sweet staff.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Absolutely best shortbread cookies. There is a big variety she even has gluten free. It's a must when your in the area.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

This cute little shop is right in the heart of town, steps from the historic Rose Theater. The owner is friendly and charming, the cookies ridiculously fresh and delicious. I bought a half-dozen, planning to enjoy 3 right away and save the remaining for my partner when I got home. Nope, didn't happen. Ate all 6 within the next hour. OK, they're small - that's my excuse. Two favorite flavors: maple and zebra. A real treat!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

The cookies here at Jane Dough have unlocked a long-term mystery for me: the enduring popularity of shortbread baked goods! Until I tried one of Jane's, I truly had no idea. Now I am just this side of an addict. Trust me, if you are like me -- a person who loves sweets, chocolate, creamy goodness, and has always been baffled by why folks like shortbread -- the answer is at hand: eat just one Jane Dough cookie and join the Dough nuts! So good! (Take a bag of Jane's cookies into the Rose Theater with you -- makes almost any movie a masterpiece.)