“Huevos Rancheros, si!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Small, crowded, hot yes. But the breakfast is so good I'd stand in the corner and eat it. Great friendly efficient staff. We'll be back.

1  Thank mcmc1953

Reviewed 7 September 2015

This is a hangout for the people who work in the Port Townsend Boat Haven as well as a lot of local trades people. Portions are large. The staff is friendly. There's nothing fancy, just basic fill your belly fare. It's one of the better deals in an expensive town.

1  Thank michael m
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

My Wife and I were here in Port Townsend visiting some old friends and they took us here for Breakfast...what a funky little local place located in a Ship Yard. I had and omelet with potatoes,onions,black beans et. al. "Most Excellent".
I wish I had ordered the French Toast on the side after having a bite of my Wife's "Oh My God"...Our friend told us that they soak it in Custard!!!

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 25 August 2015

we had a fantastic breakfast here---interesting twists on your average breakfast fare. Many of the ingredients are locally-sourced, and you can tell this is a local hangout. The first day we ate there all four of us loved our meals, so much so that we went back the next day with a large group and they were extremely accommodating (small place and they squeezed I think 10 or 12 of us in a table, then when four more showed, they were able to at least seat them outside).
All of our meals, again, were excellent, and the staff were just lovely.

1  Thank jenny g
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Best homemade Cornbeff hash ever. (NOT FROM A CAN ). If you're vegetarian, they also make a wonderful vegi hash. Cinnamon French toast. ..also amazing!

1  Thank Teresa S