“Quick service, large portions, great view”
Review of The Bayview

The Bayview
Ranked #22 of 104 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Great waterline view, classic diner layout and menu options, but actually rather well prepared...Slight above mediocre! The clam strips n chips were enormous, accompanying house-made coleslaw better than store bought, and the Bloody Mary's delicious. With low expectations upon arrival, I ended up quite satisfied. The service was quick and our waitress was politely helpful. All in all, content. Thanks!

Best,
~S

1  Thank Sam D

Reviewed 25 February 2017

The Bayview is a comfortable place to eat when you just want good food without pretense. Good price, good food, great water view, and friendly staff. I had the Chef Salad and wife had French Dip Sandwich. A pleasant time. There were no surprises, including the check. Note: This is also the restaurant with a scene in An Officer and a Gentleman

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We found this little gem by accident and ended up eating several meals there because the food is so good. It is a tiny eatery and waits for your food my be longer than other restaurants, however, it is absolutely delectablel eat there every time we go to Port Townsend

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

I stopped in on a whim and I'm really glad I did.
The view is fantastic, the staff were super friendly and down to earth.
I was in for breakfast, and was on the fence between CFS and their corned beef hash. I chose to take the leap and got the CFS. Chicken Fried Steak can really be hit or miss in most places I've tried. Honestly, this was one of the best I've had. Tender to the point, no knife necessary. Eggs were perfect OE.

Really worth the stop. I will be coming back at the next chance

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Dining with a group of friends, I enjoyed oysters that were excellent!!

Needing to balance the carb content of the meal, I was quite pleased that substitutions were readily offered and not a problem.

The waiter serving our group of people was simply outstanding. He managed everyone's orders professionally, and was a delightful addition to our evening.