“Great Crepes”
Review of Crepe Nuvo - CLOSED

Crepe Nuvo
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Loved the crepes, especially the savory veggie crepe. The pesto sauce made the veggie crepe taste fantastic. Also, the crepe itself seemed more wholesome and tasty than any other I have tried. Prices are reasonable and the crepe chef was very nice and helpful. The view of the sound and the marina makes it even better.

4  Thank WAhiker

Reviewed 8 July 2012

Poulsbo's new crepe house is very good. Their crepes are made fresh for you and they have quite the selection. We've had several different ones and none have disappointed. Located in a cute spot on Upper Front St overlooking Liberty Bay, you can get a great view while you eat. They have a small indoor sitting area as well as an outdoor patio off to the side. Staff are friendly and helpful.

4  Thank tienchet
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Was visiting the area and happened on this wonderful little crepe shop just a block or so from downtown Poulsbo. I love crepes from my time in France, so had to try it! There was a great selection and some interesting choices, but had to choose the crepe with nutella and added banana. Enjoyed it while looking out on a beautiful day on the water. The lady behind the counter was more than accommodating and gave some helpful suggestions to my friend, who couldn't decide. I am not in the area very often, but will look forward to my next visit!

5  Thank jlb49
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I had driven by Crepe Nuvo so many times, but was always in hurry to somewhere else. I finally had the chance to stop in and I am so glad I did! The building is a cute little blue bungalow cottage right in downtown Poulsbo. Crepe Nuvo shares a patio space with the coffee shop next door.

First, l want to talk about the view....incredibly beautiful. Crepe Nuvo sits on a cliff overlooking Elliot Bay. I came on a beautiful, sunny day and the view was amazing. Beautiful blue sky and a sparkling bay. The entire back wall of the restaurant is a window to optimize diners viewing experience. The inside is pretty small, probably 10-15 people could fit in there.

Now, the food! They offer a big selection of both savory and sweet crepes. We ordered an apple pie crepe and an Elvis the pelvis crepe. Heaven!!!! The apple pie crepe had cinnamon apples with caramelized walnuts covered with whip cream, more caramelized walnuts, and caramel sauce!!!! Elvis the pelvis consisted of nutella and bananas with bacon....yeah bacon....so good. A chocolate sauce was drizzled over the top with whip cream.

This is one of our new favorite dessert places. They are open from 11 am - 7 pm...so if you are in the area, definitely stop by!!!

8  Thank Gustasra