“Old fashioned Italian with red & white table cloths !”

That's A Some Italian Ristorante
Ranked #34 of 89 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Good Italian casual restaurant in the middle of a Norwegian inspired town! Nice wineshop attached to the restaurant. Good food & service in a fun and loud atmosphere.
We (2 of us) shared the antipasto plate which had a lot of meats, cheeses and veggies - excellent. Then we had a cup of minestrone which was made right there. For a main course, we had the spaghetti & meatballs and the Pasta Puttanesca. I'm gluten free which was NOT a problem here. The puttanesca sauce was incredible.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

This is a little place in a great location in Poulsbo. We've been for lunch a handful of times, always having pizza and a decent overall experience. This time we went for dinner and luckily were able to get seated pretty quickly. 3 of us shared a pizza, which was delicious. The 4th at the table got a salad and soup. The cup of soup was the smallest cup of soup I've ever seen and the person eating it was not impressed. We also were not impressed with the service. Could have been an off night, who knows. But while we'd go back for pizza, it'll just be because we're really craving the pizza, not because of the service.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Liked the atmosphere and the general feeling. Beer was good. Pizza was burnt all the way around. The waitress said it was supposed to be black of the out side edges. 50 years of pizza eating all over this great country and that was my first burnt one. Like eating over done toast. Broke when I folded it. Like the atmosphere of the place is the only reason I put ok. Was very hungry on a very cold night, only reason we stayed.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Salad was fresh. The service was friendly and fast. The bread was warm and the plates were warm. Kept the food warm throughout the meal. I love that I got to have my meal gluten free. Hard to find with Italian food. I am coming back for the gluten free pizza.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went here for lunch on a cold snowy/rainy Saturday in December. We sat be the window and enjoyed watching all of the holiday shoppers scurry by with their treasures as we shared a nice merlot and dined on a wonderful roasted garlic, Brie, portobello and tomato relish appetizer before sharing a small house special pizza. Great food, wonderful cozy atmosphere.