“Unusually good”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I went with my brother and his family to this restaurant. He lives in the area (I live in Florida), and this is his favorite local restaurant. I looked at the reviews of this restaurant on Trip Advisor where I saw several mediocre reviews. Our experience was totally different. It was a beautiful day so we sat on the deck where there is lots of seating. Our server was prompt and provided good service. He had to leave mid-meal so another server took over with continued good service. Our meals began with a good green salad or a tasty chowder. My brother and I had spaghetti with marinara sauce. I usually avoid this dish since this sauce in most restaurants is normally very bland (I was raised in an Italian family where the sauce was the best part). The sauce that we had was very good and not bland at all. Our other diners had Lasagna and Pollo Dijon - they were both pleased. The meals came with bread that was freshly baked. The portions were large so we skipped dessert. We had wine that was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Group of 4 adults looking to spend money. As we entered it was obvious the restaurant was uncomfortably warm on a hot day. We were rudely greeted, which was a little off. We asked about sitting outside for comfort and the conversation was awkward enough that we decided not to stay.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Visit to Poulsbo and you can probably skip Leavenworth, or Epcot for that matter. This town takes being Nordic just enough to the far side that it keeps the tourists moving through. It's over the top, but stops just short of being nausea-inducing. Maybe.

After you've been jostled to the max by the masses of tourists and well after having been stressed about finding parking, you and the ones you love are probably getting hungry. Come here. The deck has a refreshing view of the yacht harbor (well, and the parking lot) and it's just far enough off the main drag to be slightly removed from the hubbub. There are great beers and greater wines, and the food, while not cheap, is extremely good. The service (like everything on this side of the sound) is family-casual so don't be in a rush.

The name unfortunately makes it sound more artificial than it is. In this patently artificial town, this is a very good, genuine, casual Italian restaurant.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

A friend and I stopped in for a late lunch on a recent weekday. We both ordered a slice of pizza, salad, and iced tea. The place was nearly empty and the service attentive. Our tea glasses refilled before the food arrived. The salad was mediocre, the vegetables had been cut hours before and showed their age. The "slices" of pizza must have been pre-cut slices of pre-cooked dough. The kitchen put toppings on it and heated it just long enough to let the not very real, plastic cheese "melt." It arrived not all the way heated through and the coagulated cheese product slid off the top, possibly with my help. About that time the attentive staff disappeared. They must already know about the food.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

A nice Italian restaurant in a nice location with good food and great out side dining to enjoy the sunshine with good service for a large group of 12 people .Food was very good and they kept the bread coming .