“Make your own art”

Kitsap Mosaics & Bistro
Ranked #48 of 89 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Reviewed 9 February 2016

They are everything you need to make something wonderful for your home or a gift. Bring your grandchildren for a special fun afternoon, and if it gets too much for you have a lovely glass of wine.

1  Thank DianaKingsley
Reviewed 24 November 2015

We went there for a late lunch on a Sunday and got caught up in a birthday mosaic crafting party. Although surprisingly quiet, the place was a mess with hardly any tables available for people who just wanted to grab a bite to eat. An employee sat in the middle of the wine bar so we couldn't even eat there without being split up. Orders are placed at the cash register, and it took quite a while for the food to be brought to the table.

Note: if you're an Ice Tea aficionado - they don't have any, but were willing to brew a cup and serve it with ice.

When they first started the Bistro in addition to the Mosaic portion of the business I went just to check it out, and it wasn't a mess. But if going there specifically to eat, rather than just "happen" to be near there when hungry, I highly recommend calling ahead to see if they have a class that day, or any other special occasion.

1  Thank Gitta B
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

Being a crafty person I love to do different things. My daughter in law and I went and spent some time there . it is so neat to be able to do something different other then paint ceramics which I love but to do a mosaic piece was awesome.

2  Thank Michele C
Reviewed 4 June 2015

As we drove down Front Street, I noticed the Kitsap Mosaics and Bistro sign. Bistro! We parked and walked to the store. At first glance I thought it may be only the mosaics. However, we wondered in and received a friendly greeting. One look at the cool storage area and we decided to eat there.
The atmosphere is casual. You can eat inside, at tables in front of the store or a table at the side of the store this is dining alfresco. This would be a great place to stop with kids - they server PB&Jnome sandwiches served with apple slices. The prices are great, very family friendly. If you are in the area and not in the mood for a meal, stop by and get a French Press Coffee and Sweet Treat to go. Be sure to check out their website. It is well done. kitsapmosaics.com
The staff even served the food to the students while they worked on their individual projects!

2  Thank SunshineInWA