“Flavorful!”

T& N Pho
Ranked #6 of 95 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Having just returned from Vietnam, we were missing the food and decided to give this restaurant a try. We had the pork spring rolls with peanut sauce, the beef stew with rice noodles, and the grilled pork and egg roll. All the dishes were quite flavorful, especially with the addition of their spicy chili sauce.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I haven't been here in two years but their beef pho was so memorably delicious that I just had to get it again. Still as good as I remember. It's best to eat in the dining room tho or if you take out, have a big bowl that holds at least two quarts or more to dump everything in. They serve it hot when you eat in but with takeout, it needs to be heated a bit more. Guess they don't want to get it too hot in the styrofoam containers. All the ad-ins are packed separately and they give you quite a bit of everything. Price is so reasonable and the pho is so delicious I could eat this a few times a week. So maybe it's good that I don't live nearby. Looking forward to the next time.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We just moved to the area and read the reviews, so decided to check it out. This place is really good. Had the crispy noodles, beef, vegetables, and seafood dish and it was great. Good service and prices too.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I have reviewed this place before and after my last visit, I have to say this is the best!
Service, Food, Environment and atmosphere. Not to be missed if you're visiting.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here last month. My husband and I were gonna to the Dollar Store but we got hungry and saw this place. It is a very busy place, a lot of people order for To Go as well. I remember, we had great Pho but one thing we didn't like was the table in front of us got their order faster than our table. The server took our order first. But everything else was great.