See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

There is black mold growing on the faucet. It looks as if it's been MONTHS since this room was properly cleaned. It doesn't even looked vacuumed. I can't believe they have this place in business while in this condition.
I'm on immunosuppressants because of an autoimmune disorder. I don't have the ability to fight off the germs that are breeding here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danielle P
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel now has a new G.M. who has completely turned the property around, making it a pleasant place to stay either overnight or for extended months. The rooms are clean, the maids are efficient, maintenance is prompt for any repairs you might have in your room, and the management and front desk team is exceptional. They go out of their way to make sure your stay is comfortable and pleasant. It is a safe place to bring your pets and children. Drug activity and rowdy guests are not tolerated.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I booked two rooms in this facility. Because of an afternoon and evening engagement, I requested an early check in at 1:00 p.m. They agreed to that request. Upon arrival, we were told that the computer system was down and we would not be able to check in. We waited two hours while the desk person, Charles, and others diligently continued to try to access the computer system, called the off site manager asking her to come into the hotel and finally called one of the owners. Only after that, did the off site manager come to the facility. She was able to get the computer system running and check us in. When we got to our rooms we were sadly disappointed. The first room was very "tired" looking, showed great wear on the furniture, carpeting and the walls. The second room was much worse, the bed only had a very thin "blanket" with no bedspread, and the carpet was dirty. Both rooms had a strong stale odor. Though a "tea/coffee maker" was included in the advertised equipment in the room, no such item was available in either room. Upon asking the off site manager about the coffee makers, she curtly said that they were "out" of them. That was the final straw. We asked for and received a cancellation of our reservation and left. This is not a property I could in good conscience recommend.

Room Tip: Based on our experience, I would not recommend any room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nwnative44
Reviewed 3 September 2017

face-to-face cs is the ultimate test on the resolve of even the most stoic pokerface and a testament to everyone who has chosen to serve on the front lines of the service industry. remaining upbeat, sincere, friendly, and helpful, while reacting (or not) to high-pressure situations with poise and grace, no matter what is thrown at you, all while delivering superior customer service to every single customer you meet with a smile and a can-do attitude is like juggling chainsaws, blindfolded, while riding a unicycle - it's really really really hard!!!!
what the crossroads - puyallup lacks in frills and creature comforts is surpassed by miles in the quality of the staff and their phenomenal customer service. from day one, when avery, who was working the front desk, went above and beyond the call of duty to assist me, make me feel genuinely welcome, and assure me that she would capably and gladly conquer any task i brought to her in the future, i was instantly charmed. since then, she has consistently been just as amazing, helpful, and friendly. so has the housekeeping staff, and newcomer dj. i have seen them all faced with seemingly insurmountable dilemmas and i have never been disappointed in watching them tackle the toughest task with such skill as to disarm anyone troubled and make even the surliest sourpuss smile.
come to crosslands - puyallup for a rockin team of customer service professionals led by the awesome avery and find friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, fantastic customer service that will knock your socks off...in a good way

Room Tip: hit the back for kind sunlight, lighter road noise, and proximity to laundry
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank goolahie
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

The rooms are much nicer and cleaner than expected from the outside appearance, the front desk staff were excellent, the only thing that was concerning was the type of people they allow to stay at this motel, it was me and my daughter traveling alone and a couple times I felt uneasy with some of the people hanging around outside,there were several rooms with 4-6 men staying in them, it was a great motel that was very clean, will stay here again when traveling through the area

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family