Toscanos Italian Grill
Ranked #4 of 266 Restaurants in Puyallup
Price range: US$8 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cozy Italian seafood & steakhouse with full bar, warm lighting & outdoor seating with mountain view
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

It has been many years since I have had a meal that I enjoyed as much as the meal I had at Toscanos this evening. Great service, great food and great conversation with good friends. Everything was perfect down to Mount Rainer in the background. If one was to find anything that could be improved it might be some sound reduction from the road noise at the outside tables. Wonderful evening with friends that lasted nearly 3 hours and we had service the entire evening.

Sue W, General Manager at Toscanos Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for the awesome review we are very happy to hear about your great experience at Toscanos. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our lunch. I had the chicken Parmesan sandwich and it was very good. My husband ordered the Italian Po Boy and he thought it was very good as well. We tried the onion soup it was good but more of the red sauce base than most onion soups. Although it was still very good. Our server was great as well thank you Robin for the friendly personable lunch service. Oh and their bread is really good too!

Lunch for three of us with three beers, a Caesar salad, 2 cups of onion soup and three sandwiches was $63 before tip.

Sue W, General Manager at Toscanos Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Susan, thank you for the great feedback about your lunch dining experience. Happy to hear you were able to enjoy the patio at Toscanos. Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The staff is great, and we are here for business, with family and friends, and just the two of us.
The menu doesn't change much, but I always know what I want, and some of the staff know about my allergies, and know my wine preferences.
The food is incredibly good. All of it!
There are a lot of great dishes not listed in the list below.
My favorite, black Bear Salad, has salmon hazelnuts and lots of other goodies!

1  Thank Vicki B
Sue W, General Manager at Toscanos Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Vicki, thank you for the awesome review we appreciate you selecting Toscanos for your dining events! We look forward to seeing you back at Toscanos soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Excellent menu choices and food quality that was served was well above average. Seating was comfortable and noise level was low making it easy to have a conversation and enjoy ones meal.

Sue W, General Manager at Toscanos Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Steve, thank you for selecting Toscanos for your lunch meeting. We appreciate the great comments about your experience. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We were in town for a race and our friend said this place was good. Agreed! It was yummy! Glad we tried it out. I got a large salad and I didn't think it was very "Large" but everyone else's dishes were big.

Sue W, General Manager at Toscanos Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for selecting Toscanos when you were in Puyallup. Also, thanks for taking the time to review us. Hope the race went well!